Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- Eye pokes

-Holding the gloves multiple times after being warned

-groin strikes

-Interlocking toes on cage to maintain position

-DUCKING guys like Zabit to get himself more favorable match ups

Has this guy surpassed Jones as MMA’s biggest cheater???

D476CB92-0B80-4BE1-A980-D3BB8EFE4D64.jpeg

He picked some tips up training with Jones at Jackson-Wink. Feed him to Aldo.

Yes he is a cheater, some people just can't help themselves he has not surpassed Jones but he's getting on his level.

I hope he becomes the Ric Flair of MMA.

It’s interesting that multiple fouls of the same type warrant a point deduction, but multiple fouls of differing varieties in the same fight don’t.

LMAO he tooled Stephens. Turned "the hardest hitting 145er" into a panic wrestler

Still not as dirty a fighter as The Count.

Yair should pick up some TDD from Jones' game and he would be unstoppable

LMAO he tooled Stephens. Turned "the hardest hitting 145er" into a panic wrestler
Agreed. Not even a Yair fan really. But to try to go for takedowns the whole round while you're down. Gtfo

He has some dirty tricks for sure and he used to be a Jackson/Wink fighter as well........but LMAO @ comparing it to Bones hes nowhere close yet

It’s interesting that multiple fouls of the same type warrant a point deduction, but multiple fouls of differing varieties in the same fight don’t.

He was warned more than once about holding Stephens gloves to avoid getting wailed on... that’s after the groin strike and interlocking toes on cage to prevent Stephens from GnP’ing him lol.

Yair cheats blatantly and with impunity... with Cain retired, the UFC needs that Mexican market.

<seedat>

Hes a spoiled entitled brat, and I bet hes been this way his whole life. He resorts to tactics like that because hes never been told no, hes always gotten a participation trophy when he didnt finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Its chicken shit bullshit that hes been getting away with for a while, like someone else we know (in the LHW division). Look at his actions after the Stephen's eye poke, his crying during negotiating with Dana (I'll leave, I dont care, whaaaa), disappearing after getting man muscled by Frankie.
He'll end up suffering another brutal loss and dissapear, mark my words

Yeah, he's a weasel lol.

The worst may have been his stall/interrupt tactic during the Korean Zombie fight.

lmaooooo this exactly. Stephens knew he was down two rounds and instead of standing on the feet and "killing Yair" he resorted to his D1 wrestling Mike Perry style and laid on top until the round was over. Pathetic

Back