Lol @ winn

BenRichards

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I knew there was some hype behind this guy but he's way too small at mw and he's obviously not in his best shape. I dont see him lasting long in the UFC without going on a diet and getting on a treadmill

I knew there was some hype behind this guy but he's way too small at mw and he's obviously not in his best shape. I dont see him lasting long in the UFC without going on a diet and getting on a treadmill
And learning to fight and not just leg hump

Leg hump for the Winn

Yeah, this guy is clearly benefitting from being around talented training partners. He may be an asset in the gym as a wrestling partner, but that was a sad performance.

You Winn some you lose some

And learning to fight and not just leg hump

Maybe he could fight if he wasn't relinquishing every physical category outside of strength to the weight class he's in. He ain't going to get it done at mw

Against Spicely he only struck and in this fight he only went for desperate takedowns. Needs to learn how to mix it up better and get his cardio in shape

Seems like a guy with late-career Rampage-esque discipline and dedication.

Winn being listed at 5 foot 6 was a joke. More like 5 foot 2. He should not be fighting at 185. He should try cutting to 170.

Just another unwarranted hype job like Aaron Pico. Other sports don't have this problem. You don't give guys this much positive press, when they haven't proven themselves yet. Unreal.

He's terrible and his horrible tattoos make me want him to lose.

Just another unwarranted hype job like Aaron Pico. Other sports don't have this problem. You don't give guys this much positive press, when they haven't proven themselves yet. Unreal.

LOL How is Winn anything like Pico?

Winn got some buzz because he's DC's mini-me. Most people here just laughed at him because of his height.

Pico was supposed to be the future of MMA.

Back