UFC is tonight because they couldn't compete with this Saturday night event.

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
IMG_6568.webp

BKFC-8-01-696x463.jpg

Last edited:
I will be shocked if Gonzaga/Bigfoot goes more than a round

"Lets bang bro" is the co-main?

source.gif

bareknuckle against bigfoot, who is going to be juicing since usada is in the rear view.. no thank you. Good luck manbearpig.

bareknuckle against bigfoot, who is going to be juicing since usada is in the rear view.. no thank you. Good luck manbearpig.

"Lets bang bro" is the co-main?

source.gif
Lol. One of the best worst MMA moments. The best part is when blond guy tries to calm him down by saying, "I do let you bang, bro. I do let you bang."

Exactly the kind of trash, lowest common denominator moments reality tv was meant to capture.

Damn, I'm going to a Titan FC event tomorrow so wont be able to watch this live.

Too much MMA. <DCrying>

Antonio Silva (284.2) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (260.6)
Jim Alers (155) vs. Julian Lane (153.5)
Dat Nguyen (135) vs. Travis Thompson (137.7)
Abdiel Velazquez (135.5) vs. Rick Caruso (139.4)
Reggie Pena (195.3) vs. Lorenzo Hunt (196.3)
Joey Angelo (184.8) vs. Walber Barros (183.2)
Delandy Owen (115.5) vs. Sheena Star (118.1)
Dave Mundell (189.6) vs. Ronnie Forney (192.5)
Gustavo Trujillo (204.8) vs. Robert Morrow (202.5)
Jared Warren (191.5) vs. Brian Maxwell (194.3)
Zach Juusola (165) vs. Fred Pierce (165)

Lol. One of the best worst MMA moments. The best part is when blond guy tries to calm him down by saying, "I do let you bang, bro. I do let you bang."

Exactly the kind of trash, lowest common denominator moments reality tv was meant to capture.
I got to hand it to Dana. The Tuesday Contender Series is better than TUF. I think i've had enough Junie Brownings, Rob Brownings, Upper Deckers (didn't know what that was until TUF...thanks War Machine) etc..

War BigStomach Silva

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even know it was on.... I'll end up watching both anyway.

Doubt it, it's cause Dana is off to Aldi tomorrow to get some bacon.

source.gif

This seems so amateur now but I may have to catch one of these shows as a throwback to the bloody era of the early UFC’s.

Back