Media The rise and fall of the UFC's Luke Rockhold

he fell lol

giphy.gif

SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Bisping KO'ing Rockhold is one of the funniest KO's ever. I laughed so much.

Is his show/podcast better than Ariel’s? Haven’t seen it

Fuck that Romero left that knocked down Rockhold was fast as fuck. Like even at half speed you can't even see it.

Luke's had some tough times recently but he's also had some great moments during his career.

giphy.gif

Bisping KO'ing Rockhold is one of the funniest KO's ever. I laughed so much.

That was the single moment that put to bed the bullshit theory going around that the new breed of MWs were these gods that would have destroyed prime Silva.

"People have always been drawn away from confidence for some reason...some people strive to achieve some people strive to hate I you believe in something blah blah you can make it happen"
Nope people are not drawn away from confidence with humility its the confidence that drops into arrogance that people hate...cause its a disgusting quality. That why everyone loved watching you get knocked the F out...
Confidence.png

I don't know what happened to him, after his win over Weidman I was expecting him to be on top of the middleweight division for a while. Of course then that surprise KO loss to Bisping happened and he doesn't seem to be able to get back on track ever since. Then again, he's only lost to one of the best 185ers and a perennial contender at a higher weight class ever since. Maybe all he needs is a few more David Branch type bouts to find his footing again. But it's going to be tough now that middleweight has had an influx of so much great talent.

I feel bad for him, I like the guy, he's yet another one of those fighters that seem to annoy all the right people.

Luke Rockhold coming back to fight Israel Adesanya

Luke gets alot of hate on here and I get it because he's cocky as hell. He was alot of fun to watch before his chin completely went. I think that kick from TRT Vitor ruined his chin. Also gotta wonder if he was having gym wars with Cain and DC. Dude gets KO'd by pillowfist Bisping and is still talking shit how he's the best! You should have included the clip where he says "none of these guys are on my level". Always liked watching Luke's fights he reminds me of an 80's movie douche villain.

Last edited:
He is 6-4 in the ufc. His prime was in strikeforce

Back