Media The Time GSP Humiliated a 6'3" and 275lbs Georges Laraque

Secondwind**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
To all the newbs that weren't around during GSP's welterweight reign take a look at the time when a prime GSP out wrassles A1-level athlete and a monster of a man Georges Laraque. Standing at 6’3 and weighing 275 lbs., Laraque was long considered the NHL’s top fighter and one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL. Nothing he faced in the NHL could possibly have prepared him to face the consensus GOAT, however. Khabib is in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
One of the nicest bad asses in NHL history. Perfect pairing with GSP

tumblr_mczl5egSzN1rzdljko1_500.gif

A1 athlete or not, tough guy or not, if you're fucking around with an elite grappler and you're not an elite grappler yourself, you're gettin' ragdolled. Deal with it.

I remember watching this as a kid thinking Georges Laraque was invincible because I never saw him take an L in a hockey fight. Didn't know who GSP was at the time but my guy Laraque got demolished

Must've been some Gracie-esque no striking rules or something......;)

Pretty sure Georges trained Laraque for awhile.......did Laraque ever actually fight? I thought I remembered him talking about wanting to.

One of the nicest bad asses in NHL history. Perfect pairing with GSP

Which is why I grumbled when I read "one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL"

Probert made people run away. There was real fear when he went to work.

George had a "code"

I always loved these David vs. Goliath exhibitions. Would love to see more, like DC vs. Brian Shaw and Khabib vs. The Mountain.

GSP. Oficially White, Jacked and Athletic.

Gsp used to wrestle people's trash bags out of garbage cans... Dont fuck with the garbage man
cc7p2znzell31.jpg

Which is why I grumbled when I read "one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL"

Probert made people run away. There was real fear when he went to work.

George had a "code"
Probert vs Tony Twist. Was the NHL’s equivalent of Fraiser/ Ali..

Unless your name is Anderson Silva, Robert Whittaker, Tyron Woodley or Kamaru Usman

Oh I love this game..

Anderson took on all comers. Unless your name is Jon Jones or any other dangerous LHW not named Forrest in his career..
Fedor took on all comers. Minus the 10 UFC deals he refused to sign.
Khabib took on all comers.. Minus everyone at WW since he cuts 50 pounds to make LW..

Lets keep going..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back