Someone that's NOT a can that you'd like to see fight Greg Hardy

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The Harris/Overeem loser?
Greene/Pavlovich winner?
Augusto Sakai?

Let Hardy bang with a tougher opponent. Enough w/ the underhand tosses.

Maurice Greene would be a decent step up.

They'll probably match Hardy with Jeff Hughes though.

Brett Rogers, HMC, Matt Lindland, AA, Tim Sylvia, Mark Coleman 2x, Zulu, Dan Henderson

Winner of Arlovski-Rozenstruik

You think this regardless of how he does vs. Pessoa?
Pessoa looked like absolute garbage in his debut. I'm not super impressed with Hughes, but I think he handles Pessoa with relative ease.

None.
Greg Hardy only trained mma for like 3 years. With no martial arts background whatsoever.
They should keep feeding him cans or low ranked HWs to let him grow. Otherwise he will become another Aaron pico or sage Northcutt

There isn't a single HW who Greg Hardy doesnt make look like a can.

191018084113364801.jpg

None.
Greg Hardy only trained mma for like 3 years. With no martial arts background whatsoever.
They should keep feeding him cans or low ranked HWs to let him grow. Otherwise he will become another Aaron pico or sage Northcutt
If that's your argument they should have let him fight cans in the regional circuits, or at least on the prelims.

If yuo keep giving him spots on the main card / co-main event then you better make sure he's fighting some decent guys. I understand the build-up plan, but you can't have it both ways.

Fight at the main cards = fight legit opponents
Fight at the prelims = fight cans

Tybura, Rozenstruik, Tuivasa. Big Titty Willis would've been decent but he got cut.

If that's your argument they should have let him fight cans in the regional circuits, or at least on the prelims.

If yuo keep giving him spots on the main card / co-main event then you better make sure he's fighting some decent guys. I understand the build-up plan, but you can't have it both ways.

Fight at the main cards = fight legit opponents
Fight at the prelims = fight cans
They should put him in prelims against cans on big card. He can't just fight top ranked heavyweight with such little experience.

Curtis Blaydes.

Greg would be squealing like a pig after two minutes.

Back