Who's next for Ngannou?

Ch31ck

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Title says it all. Who's next? Basically since the UFC is trying to make this bullshit trilogy fight between Stipe and DC, Ngannou and pretty much the whole HW division is fucked for about a year and a half.

1. If DC wins, he retires and Ngannou still has no one to fight for the vacant belt.
  2. If Stipe wins, he likely takes close to year before fighting again, leaving Ngannou potentially inactive for almost 2 years.

Rumble?
rumble.jpg

How on Earth is Stipe/DC III a "bullshit trilogy fight"? They are the two best HW's in the world right now, and they've each won one fight against each other. This is a case where a trilogy fight is very much justified and necessary. I don't see how any MMA fan wouldn't want this fight to happen.

Ngannou can wait and fight Stipe after, or take another fight in the mean time. He was already rushed to a title fight and got absolutely owned by Stipe, so it's not like he hasn't been given the opportunity.

Greg Hardy.

Also, i hope this sport finds a HW who will stay active. These HWs need to fight more. I will root for anyone who wants to do 4 fights a year. Greg might be the dude to do it. I respect that.

Should be DC but DC is a quivering coward. He has no UFC heavyweight credentials other than cheating eyepokes to beat stipe. Second fight he gets knocked on his fat ass. Somehow DC gets to bypass Francis who has knocked out 3 killers back to back to back.

How on Earth is Stipe/DC III a "bullshit trilogy fight"? They are the two best HW's in the world right now, and they've each won one fight against each other. This is a case where a trilogy fight is very much justified and necessary. I don't see how any MMA fan wouldn't want this fight to happen.

Ngannou can wait and fight Stipe after, or take another fight in the mean time. He was already rushed to a title fight and got absolutely owned by Stipe, so it's not like he hasn't been given the opportunity.

Because there's nothing to suggest it's even going to be competitive. DC landed a fluke knockout the first time, and got figured out and TKO'd the second time. His only avenue to win in the third fight is to attempt to use his superior wrestling, but Stipe knows this as well.... So he's likely going to be training specifically to shut that down. DC is going to lose the third fight even faster than the second one.

Because there's nothing to suggest it's even going to be competitive. DC landed a fluke knockout the first time, and got figured out and TKO'd the second time. His only avenue to win in the third fight is to attempt to use his superior wrestling, but Stipe knows this as well.... So he's likely going to be training specifically to shut that down. DC is going to lose the third fight even faster than the second one.
"Nothing to suggest it's even going to be competitive?"

What? How bout the fact that DC has won 4 of the 5 rounds against Stipe? Knocked him out cold in the first fight and battered his face into a pulp in the second?

Sure, Stipe "figured him out" in the 4th round of fight 2. But DC's one of the best to ever do it for a reason, he'll come out with a completely different look and game plan. Saying there's "nothing to suggest its going to be competitive" is completely absurd.

I hate a rematch between Stipe And Ngannou. I hate Stipe vs DC even more.

Should be Ngannou vs DC, but DC will never accept it anyway... still, that is my answer.

Title says it all. Who's next? Basically since the UFC is trying to make this bullshit trilogy fight between Stipe and DC, Ngannou and pretty much the whole HW division is fucked for about a year and a half.

1. If DC wins, he retires and Ngannou still has no one to fight for the vacant belt.
  2. If Stipe wins, he likely takes close to year before fighting again, leaving Ngannou potentially inactive for almost 2 years.

The UFC should do what PRIDE would do and have Ngannou fight some random WW can or masked wrestler.

Its time to feed the predator!

If they made Ngannou Blades III...I'd actually giggle

1) Cut weight and height to fight Jon Jones and get the LWH strap, boi

2) Pray for Brock Lesnar to come back

3) When does Werdum come back?

4) Buy back Ryan MasterBader and prove to Scott Coker how weak Bellator's HW division is

5) Curtis Blaydes Part III

6) Rampage Jackson for some black on black violence

Back