Teh Chris aprecciation thread

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Ahead of his lhw debut tonight lets make this apreciatiom thread for Still My Boy Teh Chris, i hope he can make run to title bout against Jonie Bones and which in pretty shallow and star power weak division will not be so hard to do.

ufc_2.jpg

And for you who will post Romero knee gif i see you and it is not cool

This is his last chance to be his Dads boy.

He better get it right tonight!

<StillMyBoy>

I'm a big fan of Chris. I've always liked this guy as a hard-working, blue collar type of fighter. He's very good, especially when given that he's not physically remarkable in any particular area outside of his wrestling credentials and top game. Hope he does well tonight. His slide at MW was tough to watch.

The Chris put on an end to a very overrated run , a run which filled up with watered down competition and gave two beatdowns as a punishment to one of the biggest PED cheaters and frauds the sport has seen , Respect.
3sIz.gif

source.gif

Would love to see our boy(I love capitalism) shook the world again.

The Chris put on an end to a very overrated run , a run which filled up with watered down competition and gave two beatdowns as a punishment to one of the biggest PED cheaters and frauds the sport has seen , Respect.
3sIz.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Lol. Tell us how you feel bro.

AS was a monster. Beat everyone they threw at him, moved up weight class and smashed there too. Not his fault that MW was weak back then.

George didn't even dare move weight classes and smashed a bunch ex-champs and underweight fighters. Let's not forget Greasegate and IV bags.

Chris will get KOd again. Respect though for still wanting to fight after getting KOd 4 times in his last 5 fights.

F6D4AC57-68F0-4BDE-BCB1-A829B98515CE.jpeg

source.gif

Lol. Tell us how you feel bro.

AS was a monster. Beat everyone they threw at him, moved up weight class and smashed there too. Not his fault that MW was weak back then.

George didn't even dare move weight classes and smashed a bunch ex-champs and underweight fighters. Let's not forget Greasegate and IV bags.
No one even mentioned the GOAT's name why did you bring him up?
GSP competition were elite fighters in long winning streaks against great competition and he is the undisputed GOAT for a reason , The fact that you had to bring him up shows yuor insecurity.
GSP is the GOAT.

I believe Chris gets smashed tonight but I (kinda) hope I'm wrong. Always enjoyed Weidman's fights win or lose and never thought he got the respect that he deserved when he was champ. I just... I wish he hadn't waited so long to move up to 205. At this point it reeks of being a desperation move rather than a "I'm tired of cutting this weight and draining myself" move. But we'll see. I guess I'm rooting for him? I don't know. I like both guys really.

No one even mentioned the GOAT's name why did you bring him up?
GSP competition were elite fighters in long winning streaks against great competition and he is the undisputed GOAT for a reason , The fact that you had to bring him up shows yuor insecurity.
GSP is the GOAT.

Lol Rent Free are we?

Well I got an old lady and a safe full of black evil rifles. Think I'm pretty secured. Thanks for asking

Lol Rent Free are we?

Well I got an old lady and a safe full of black evil rifles. Think I'm pretty secured. Thanks for asking
Yeah bro , GSP is surely living rentfree inside your head.

The Chris has had a great career & has nothing more to accomplish. He's taken such horrible damage I wish he'd just call it a day. I think he gets ko'd ugly again. He's the only guy I thought died in the octagon, on TWO different occasions.

Back