Khabib VS Tony might not happen

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana will probably say "Tony didn't want to accept the fight! Cant force a guy to fight" Forgetting to mention he offered Tony 3 bags of peanuts...... Then we will get Conor VS Khabib rematch smh

Dana loves saying “they dont want to fight” when he tries to under pay people.

Hes trying to make Khabib vs GSP happen despite him not wanting it a few months ago

Who gives a shit who fights who. I am not dependent on the UFC nor I can/want to control their decisions.

Dana will probably say "Tony didn't want to accept the fight! Cant force a guy to fight" Forgetting to mention he offered Tony 3 bags of peanuts...... Then we will get Conor VS Khabib rematch smh

Feed Khabib to Gaethje. Im sick of this shyt. Say what you want about Conor but at least he actually fights like man when he does fight.

Hes trying to make Khabib vs GSP happen despite him not wanting it a few months ago

Oh thats just what we want to see...a washed up 43 year old dehydrated 155 pound GSP who has fought once in 10 years.

Stop giving Khabib easy matchups. Lets see him fight Gaethje before Gaethje loses to another striker.

Contracts are there for a reason. Fighters should add a champ clause or demand shorter contracts to avoid those issues.

Renegotiating every fight is getting ridiculous.

I think at this stage, tony has to get a title shot...fans, reporters will be all over the ufc and dana, if they don't give the shot to tony....and I'm not a tony fan...I personally think conor would ko him inside 1 round..but that doesn't take away that tony deserves the next shot.

Feed Khabib to Gaethje. Im sick of this shyt. Say what you want about Conor but at least he actually fights like man when he does fight.
"Like a man" You mean tapping out within seconds when someone puts him in a hold?

Dana loves saying “they dont want to fight” when he tries to under pay people.
Yes, that and "The kid turned down the fight"....so I make fights with fighters that want to fight....there's a ton of them. They all translate to the same thing. I want the fighters to starve while I have 20 houses and 15 Ferraris. He's a classic greedy, bully businessman. He loves playing the tough guy.

Conor vs Nate and Conor vs Khabib. He was the GOAT businessman. His press conferences were legendary. Then he showed up in the cage.

That is exactly what I have been expecting to happen all along.

Dana gives off tells quite easily. He'd be an awful poker player.

Who gives a shit who fights who. I am not dependent on the UFC nor I can/want to control their decisions.
peace-out-bitch.gif

He said GSP wouldn't come back before, then GSP fought Bisping.

Seems like it's just part of his standard negotiation style. People would be stupid to think Dana wouldn't sell his children to make Khabib vs GSP

Actually, Khabib probably beats Gaejhe as he beat one of the 2 guys to have a “W” over him. Feed Tony to Gaejhe as he last fought someone that lost to him.

Back