Kron is out of his mind if he thinks he won the decision

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What made Kron think he won that fight? Talk about delusional. What did he do to deserve a win?

Gracie gonna Gracie

Gracies Vale Tudo mentality!

No such thing as decisions or point fighting.

<seedat>

The only thing Kron got in his fight against Swanson was pressure and Cub counters was phenomal he landed some nasty shots especially to the body. Props to Kron he is a tough dog

he certainly didn't win the fight, but it was impressive to how much damage he inflicted on cub. hopefully he can keep evolving like brian ortega did fight by fight. ortega started off as a brawler with power and just ran though shots to get the finish to becoming a very good striker. i see possible similarities.

Gracies Vale Tudo mentality!

No such thing as decisions or point fighting.

<seedat>

Unless you win the decision. It's like how they cried about Frank Shamrock landing illegal knees vs. Renzo, but it was perfectly fine for Royce to knee Ken Shamrock in the groin in their last fight. We're supposed to go back to the days of no-rules street fighting...unless our opponents do that to us, then it's "dirty."

he certainly didn't win the fight, but it was impressive to how much damage he inflicted on cub. hopefully he can keep evolving like brian ortega did fight by fight. ortega started off as a brawler with power and just ran though shots to get the finish to becoming a very good striker. i see possible similarities.

Well, Kron is older (31) and the Gracies aren't known for evolving. We'll see, but I don't think he'll change much.

Lmao The Gracie name doesn’t quite carry the same panache it once did.

Kron is out of his mind regardless (earth is flat ect...).

Doesn't he believe in flat earth as well...makes perfect sense he thinks he won

He is the result of a life of priviledge and always getting his way. Surrounded by 'yes men'.

Hell, Royce Gracie thought he won the fight against Matt Hughes.

The Gracie's be drinking some tainted Kool-aid that's for sure.

If anything, the fact that he's durable and has a good chin will keep Kron from evolving. He'll think he can stand with anyone he can't take down and "win" the fight in his own mind. If he got KO'd, he might realize he needs to work on both TDs and striking (especially defense) more. It's kind of like Roy Nelson...the fact he could absorb huge amounts of punishment and KO lesser opponents made him think he didn't need to lose his belly or upgrade his style. Even when he lost he could say "at least I didn't get finished."

Honestly it's not that crazy

The 2nd and 3rd rounds were close, way closer than some people seem to think

Kron actually heavily out landed cub to the head, most of Cubs most significant shots were to the body and he mostly only glanced blows to the head

They landed a similar amount of strikes

On the first watch I thought it was a clear win for cub but it was way closer than the commentary would have us believe

Back