I still wanna see Robert vs Kelvin

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
They both lost. And they are both semi technical strikers.

Would be a solid co Main scrap.

:meow:

Same. It would be a good way to get either one back into title contention.

Give t.s a break. He obviously meant Kelvin and everyone knows it. Some of u people are fucking relentless.

As far as topic goes, I agree and if kelvin doesnt overlook Till- I like that fight to be next and it makes sense. Kelvin would be coming off win but Whitaker was champ so we're good.

Didn’t Whiducker already duck him?

Whit has no interest in fighting guys under 40.

Give t.s a break. He obviously meant Kelvin and everyone knows it. Some of u people are fucking relentless.

As far as topic goes, I agree and if kelvin doesnt overlook Till- I like that fight to be next and it makes sense. Kelvin would be coming off win but Whitaker was champ so we're good.

Actually no I was asking genuinely as I wasn't sure, you shouldn't assume people are being assy, that's not my style.

In regards to Whittaker I'm not sure who I'd like to see him fight to be honest, it would be good to see him come back with a good fight though as I feel he could do with getting a good win back which he's very capable of.

That and Hooker vs Cerrone should happen.

I like the fight, regardless of the outcome in Gastelum/Till. I think Gastelum puts Whittaker out, I thought that when they were originally scheduled.

Actually no I was asking genuinely as I wasn't sure, you shouldn't assume people are being assy, that's not my style.

In regards to Whittaker I'm not sure who I'd like to see him fight to be honest, it would be good to see him come back with a good fight though as I feel he could do with getting a good win back which he's very capable of.
I just read your OP. I wasnt talking about you(u were being respectful but what Kevin ( obviously not Lee-size) could he have been talking about?

I just read your OP. I wasnt talking about you(u were being respectful but what Kevin ( obviously not Lee-size) could he have been talking about?

Yeah, it's just how you said "Everyone knows it" and then called them "Fucking relentless", I was trying to think if there was any other Kevin's in the weight class and then the only fighter I could think of was Kevin Lee, which of course is LW, I can't remember every fighter off the top of my head.

I've deleted it now anyway as it's been corrected but no, I was asking genuinely as I was thinking "Does he mean Kelvin" and I wasn't sure, typo's happen.

But nah it's not my style, there's no need in being like that and I've made typo's myself many times.

kelvin will lose. he shoud be serious and go diet..ww is his weight class tbh

Thinking about the Kelvin fight though, I guess it is a case of seeing what happens with Till also, of course it seems as though Kelvin has got this however if Till happens to pull it off then it would be good to see Till go against him because it'll be a big step up for Till and would be a good fight too, if he happens to do well against Kelvin of course :)

yes, it is the fight to make even if kelvin somehow lost to till

I like it, it makes sense from a ranking standpoint and it’s fight that’s sure to entertain.

Back