Media Darren Till talks Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz, Colby Covington, Israel Adesanya

Why would anyone listen to this clown

You've been here for more than 7 years and you STILL post a video without cliffs... come on dude

Till and Vick got similar stories..cutting way to much weight and hanging now around with shot chins. he's done due to weight cutting orgies..

Cliffs please and translations for non english/ British Sherbros

Cliffs: *scouse accent and self glamouring intensifies*

He's fighting at MSG. He fought in front of his home crowd and got KO'd. Someone needs to have a talk with this kid and tell him he just might not be good enough. I'm thinking there is more KO's in this guys future.

Till and Vick got similar stories..cutting way to much weight and hanging now around with shot chins. he's done due to weight cutting orgies..

I wouldn't count Till out....yet. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he upsets someone (not saying it will be Kelvin, but it's possible). He had Masvidal in a lot of trouble before he got finished and surprised me by beating (if you want to call it that) Wonderboy in a point fight. I was also impressed with how he defended TD attempts from Woodley. I think he's gone from overrated to underrated here, which is all too common. If his chin isn't totally gone, he still has the tools to be a good (not necessarily elite/champ) fighter.

hes quite well spoken and his self trumpeting is done in the right way...confident but not to the point of arrogance ((in this interview)) hard to disagree with alot of what he says and even when asked what he has to say to his doubters, he wisely doesnt say anything and points out that hes waiting until he wins ((if he wins)) hope he does....hes been a bit brash at times but always seemed a good sort

I hope wins and it's crazy how much I hated him just a year ago

Back