Media Throwback Video Adesanya wants Chris Weidman. What a Difference a Year Makes.

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Fast forward the video to 2:57
At the 5:00 min mark he talks about Israel sitting next to Weidman at an event. And Israel being salty about The Chris breaking Anderson's leg.

But anyways it's crazy how time flies. Seems like yesterday Chris was an undefeated up n comer and now many are believing this next fight could be his last. Just like it seems like yesterday I was young single and living on the edge. Now I'm married with children, a dead end job, and no real friends to hang with. But we aren't talking about me. I always looked at Chris as being the same age as me even though he is 4 years older. It doesn't seem like a lot but it can be depending on what happened in thise 4 years.

The funny thing is if Chris goes out there tonight and puts a grappling clinic on Reyes, people will be back on his dick like nothing happened. But he would still have little chance against Israel, Jon Jones, or Robert Whittaker. Hope he has a decent outing tonight.

Last edited:
A lot of things seem like they happened yesterday. For me, Weidman being an up n comer seems like a 100 years ago. Everything in my memory bank is him getting KOd fight after fight.

Weidman would jail rape him

And he may like it

Allegedly

I agree. Crazy.
I'd like to see Chris call it after this one.(if he loses)

I'm way out of the loop.. where does this Izzy being a ghey stem from?
Many sherdoggers find him very attractive and it has them questioning their own sexuality.

Weidman is attracted to tall skinny black men

And he may like it

Allegedly
You are slowly becoming the next arm barbarian. Only you use words instead of pictures.

But the message is the same.

A lot of things seem like they happened yesterday. For me, Weidman being an up n comer seems like a 100 years ago. Everything in my memory bank is him getting KOd fight after fight.
Remember when Weidman beat Vitor? feels like a decade ago.

Fast forward the video to 2:57
At the 5:00 min mark he talks about Israel sitting next to Weidman at an event. And Israel being salty about The Chris breaking Anderson's leg.

But anyways it's crazy how time flies. Seems like yesterday Chris was an undefeated up n comer and now many are believing this next fight could be his last. Just like it seems like yesterday I was young single and living on the edge. Now I'm married with children, a dead end job, and no real friends to hang with. But we aren't talking about me. I always looked at Chris as being the same age as me even though he is 4 years older. It doesn't seem like a lot but it can be depending on what happened in thise 4 years.

The funny thing is if Chris goes out there tonight and puts a grappling clinic on Reyes, people will be back on his dick like nothing happened. But he would still have little chance against Israel, Jon Jones, or Robert Whittaker. Hope he has a decent outing tonight.

LOL Weidman beats Whittaker easy.

And he may like it

Allegedly

At 185 If he didn't finish Adesanya on the ground in the first round, he'd get embarrassed after he gassed.

I'll reserve judgement on how a LHW fight would look until I see him in the cage tonight.

At 185 If he didn't finish Adesanya on the ground in the first round, he'd get embarrassed after he gassed.

I'll reserve judgement on how a LHW fight would look until I see him in the cage tonight.

Disagree

Agree to disagree.

He's got cardio at 185. Weidman doesn't. I don't think that Weidman would be able to secure the TD after the first ten minutes of the fight.

Also, the notion that Adesanya doesn't have a ground game is laughable. He's clearly improved since his UFC debut to the point that he's gotten props from people like Firas Zahabi, but Shertards know best.

Back