champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
I mean cmon, with hairline like this he should be kept on prelims

Dominick-Reyes-UFC.jpg

With a hairline like that, he's got nothing left to lose

1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

atleast his eyes are normal unlike weidmans who's eyes got fucked up by romero.

7897456465413231.png

we cant have a disfigured cunt fighting in the ufc anymore. that is very bad for the image of the brand. once reyes knocks weidman out, weidman needs to be cut and sent to one fc or bellator. maybe a smaller promotion than those two.

now before you guys all say bobby did a number on yoels eyes. shut up. yoel didnt get knocked out in his next fight against the juiced up brazilian sex god (perceived by lots of you cunts) and part time mixed martial artist costa, but bobby got knocked out by professional dancing nigerian.

Oh, ok, LHW is a beauty pageant. How come Jones is the champ, then?

This is what happens when we let millennials get sherdog accounts.

7897456465413231.png

we cant have a disfigured cunt fighting in the ufc anymore. that is very bad for the image of the brand. once reyes knocks weidman out, weidman needs to be cut and sent to one fc or bellator. maybe a smaller promotion than those two.

now before you guys all say bobby did a number on yoels eyes. shut up. yoel didnt get knocked out in his next fight against the juiced up brazilian sex god (perceived by lots of you cunts) and part time mixed martial artist costa, but bobby got knocked out by professional dancing nigerian.
Damn.. I was the #1 Weidman hater in this forum.
I gotta say that I'm passing the torch to you my friend.

"Desfigured cunt"
<bball2>

7897456465413231.png

Why do much hate for this guy?

Hate? I like the guy. He smashed prime Anderson 2 times back to back.

I’m just a realist and want the best for him.
Not prime Anderson but if ppl say that doesn't mean you have to retaliate by saying dumb things.

Back