Who ever Conor picks we will watch

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
But picking manlet old Frankie is just pathetic and makes no sense, he should fight Winner of Bigest Wannabe belt or Gaetje or Cowboy or Tony if Khabibs goes for Gsp or Holloway but instead he calls out Frankie just Lols

But in terms of watching and Tuning in we will all watch his next fight, some want to see him lose again some want to see him finnaly get his hand raised while some of us will just watch it for the sake of great combat and fight.

Quit playing Conor and fight someone

The fact that we will watch means nothing.

I watch almost every UFC fight, prelims and all. Still a trash matchup, and Conor's a bitch for ducking the stacked LW division.

Conor is too busy breaking Jon's record for most felony charges in one year.

90% of people on Sherdog watch every UFC card, it doesn't really matter what we think to be honest.

lately ive been checking results for fights/fighters i dont care about and withholding doing that for fighters i like.

so bout for the last year ive been just watching fights on and off pending said above. some i try catch live where ever i can, if i cant ill not look at results too the best i can.

if i dont give a shit about a whole card, ill be refreshing the result page every 15 mins. probably 10 mins hoping there are finishes, and i wont lie, most fights in the last year that went to decision, if i had no interest in that fight i didnt watch it.

but conor is a different story and i think for everyone. wether you love him or hate him, or if you are still interested in the sport or losing interest in the sport like i am. you will watch that fight.

Everyone will watch him. Duh
He's a living legend.

#conorbless

I watch almost every UFC fight, prelims and all. Still a trash matchup, and Conor's a bitch for ducking the stacked LW division.
Yeah seriously. I’m watching Weidman vs Reyes tonight.

the point is that Conor is no longer in a position to “pick” his fights. And that is great for the sport. I honestly don’t care if the ugly little criminal ever fights again at all. But if he does, I’ll watch.

I would watch , like I watch 80% of ufc fights but I would not pay for it.

lets not act like watching him fighting makes him something special.
fans are watching fights all the time

Of course, but it's looking less likely that he'll ever fight again. I'll miss him, that's for sure.

Yes but you will be super excited

The you will watch narrative is stupid. Many, like me watch all kinds of fight cards regardless of who's headlining.

I think the correct argument is the gullible casual marks will still buy these wolf tickets.

As others have said, most of us will watch anyway because we watch most UFC cards, I always watch them because I love a night of UFC so even if the fight isn't favourable to me I'll watch anyway because any fight can turn out to be great too.

I want the Gaethje fight for Conor I think that will be the best for him to get his name back out there as a fighter, even if Conor loses and puts up a fight it won't be a bad thing and he will be respected as a fighter again for putting up a good fight with someone like Gaethje.

If he takes an easy fight or a fight he's expected to win it's not going to do anything for him.

I know everyone thinks I hate him, but I LOVE the guy

He always gets his ass kicked these days and can't stop making a fool out of himself

Great entertainment seeing the manlet humbled over and over again

He should be on every card to provide the laughs

Conor bless

{<Mcgoat}

Back