Media Bionic Bisping *graphic content*

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Bisping just had a total knee replacement. It is an injury he has been suffering from since TUF 3. He has had advanced extreme arthritis. This comes just after Bisping removing his prosthetic eye due to an injury he suffered against Vitor Belfort which left him virtually blind in one eye, years before he went on to win the UFC world title.

SadEnlightenedAuk-size_restricted.gif

Screenshot_20191018-103637.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-103652.jpg

Bisping went from this:
Screenshot_20191018-104313.jpg

To this:
Screenshot_20191018-104518.jpg

In 15 years. The epitome of warrior. He only pulled out of 1 fight in his entire career due to injury. He never bitched and moaned. Bisping is now half man, half machine. He truly sacrificed his life for our entertainment. Hespeck

As much as Bisping did douchey shit over the years and as much as I loved seeing Hendo punch his head into the canvas,one must tip their hat to Bisping for how much of himself he gave to the sport and fight culture. No doubt he's a "made man" in this game.

Bisping has kinda grew on me. For whatever reason I never really was fond of him. I think a lot of it was quite a few of his fights were boring decisions and that he could never rise to the occasion. Just looking at his record it's amazing his ability to never lose to anything but the best but always lost to the top fighters. It was nice to see him get the belt in the end though after years of being very active. The fact that he got the belt from Rockhold just made it that much better and probably changed my view. That being said I still think he shouldn't have protected himself the way he did but given that he was at the tail end of his career and he realized a fight with Romero or one of those guys wouldn't end well for him I can't blame him for rematching Henderson and fighting GSP.

Bisping Bless.

Bad pics of The Count
20191018_031420.jpg
Bionic Bisping is best Bisping!

if bionic bisping faced anderson, it would be bisping that knocks anderson clean out with a flying knee.

I am not sure any kind of money is worth destroying your body like this.

No doubt. And he says he will have to have it redone in 10 years. Crazy.

Well he's not insanely rich but most likely from this point on he'll never work a hard day in his life again. The rise to that point was fairly epic with infamy and glory, complete with a championship belt. Under 50 set for life doing b level action movies, commentary, and podcasts.

I'd trade spots

Back