Deron Winn flying knee?

puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
Surely Jorge set the blueprint for dealing with wrestlers and especially manlet fighters like Deron Winn?

is there a chance 5 second record can be beaten tonight?

I will be shocked if we don’t see any flying knees in this fight. Lol

Yep, all you have to do to beat a wrestler in MMA is to throw a flying knee because it happened once recently.

Solid logic.

Double flying knee imo. Learn and master the blueprint then improve it.

Yep, all you have to do to beat a wrestler in MMA is to throw a flying knee because it happened once recently.

Solid logic.

Came here to post this.

Ben Askren immediately shooting for a takedown without taking time to establish distance was a UFC 1 level move.

But with Winn being so short, he doesn’t need to shoot to be vulnerable to the Masvidal Special

North or south?
:D
Kim-Jong-Un_North-Korea-770x433.jpg

Surely Jorge set the blueprint for dealing with wrestlers and especially manlet fighters like Deron Winn?

is there a chance 5 second record can be beaten tonight?

I will be shocked if we don’t see any flying knees in this fight. Lol

Winn showed some real weakness for knees in his debut so i think we are guaranteed to see some attempts. Allthou if he fails he is probably getting taken down, but he has gotten really good at getting up. Winn coming in heavy for this fight makes me have some doubts, i was thinking about betting on him but i am going to pass now. Darren just has such extrem level movement, and he showed some wicked improved leg kicks in his last fight also. So it will be an interesting fight.

Lol "Masvidal set the blueprint for dealing with wrestlers". He didn't invent a new move. Off the top of my head, Anderson did it to Newton, Pele did it to Matt Hughes. Everyone was already aware that knees or uppercuts could possibly land on someone shooting in if it's timed just right, the problem is that it's incredibly low percentage and you wind up giving away the TD on the 99/100 times you miss because you chose a low percentage attempt over defending the TD.

But with Winn being so short, he doesn’t need to shoot to be vulnerable to the Masvidal Special
A short stock fighter like Winn has an advantage in having a lower center of gravity and is in a better position to take advantage of failed jumping techniques.

Dude will definitely have to watch knees and uppercuts. On a more positive note, at least he won't have to worry too much about overhands.

Came here to post this.

Ben Askren immediately shooting for a takedown without taking time to establish distance was a UFC 1 level move.
I wont take credit away from Jorge.. he caught Ben by surprise. He faked as if to walk around then exploded rush towards askren...Ben's reaction after seeing jorge rushing in was to go for a leg...and jorge was expecting that...

Back