Who ISNT picking Reyes by (T)KO

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is picking this result for the fight, Reyes to knockout Weidman

Only a couple of times this year i remember the vast majority of ppl picked the winner and outcome of a main event to this degree

I got Weidman via submission. I won't be surprised at all to be proven wrong, though.

If Volkan out grappled him, Weidman should be able to as well. Imo, it will come down to who is more tired in the 4th and 5th rounds.

I got The Chris

At the very least he'll be winning before he loses

Weidman by head and arm choke. Still my boy! :)

I got Weidman via submission. I won't be surprised at all to be proven wrong, though.

Same, either Weidman via UD or he gets the submission. Reyes has to KO him early, he's got leaky cardio as far as I've seen. He's beat OSP but he was fading as the rounds went on. He faded bad against Volkan and these are 3 round fights.

I don't think Weidman will stand and bang Jacare style

If Chris losses he might as well join Luke in retirement. Funny, once top middleweights having their career funerals at Light-Heavyweight.

Chris by stoppage on the ground. Reyes will instantly get the Sherdog treatment and be declared a washed up nobody overnight.

Chris will get a title shot as a 1-0 LHW to remind us that LHW is horrible right now.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone is picking this result for the fight, Reyes to knockout Weidman

Only a couple of times this year i remember the vast majority of ppl picked the winner and outcome of a main event to this degree
Source?

Reyes legit called out the 2nd g.o.a.t Jon Jones after that performance against Volkan lol

Reyes is overrated. We’ll have to see how Weidman looks at 205 though.

If Reyes wins it will be in the first rd. Longer it goes the better for weidman imo

Teh Chris should be lookin for single legs late in rounds and to put Reyes on teh bak foot via pushing the pace, otherwise he's fucked from open stance.

Back