News Dana White Shuts Down Conor v Frankie "Makes Absolutely No Sense" & Trying For Tony Khabib In March

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

- Says Edgar is two weight classes below Conor
- They have other plans for Frankie right now (Faber, Sterling, ect)
- Frankie could have another title run at 135, which is why fighting Conor makes no sense
- Says he'd like to see Conor vs Cowboy, Gaethje, or winner of Diaz / Masvidal instead
- Says they are trying to make Tony Ferguson vs Khabib in March

For once, Dana makes sense. I think Conor should ko Gaethje for his comeback fight.

even broken clocks get it right twice a day

cannot beleive I'm actually agreeing with the Pink Goof

The Gaethje fight makes infinitely more sense than fighting Frankie. But god forbid Conor actually earn a rematch of course.

Dana beginning to control Conor and have an exit plan should Conor be convicted as a rapist.

to bad justin leaves conor on his back asleep.

So the guy that got finished by strikes to Poirier and Alvarez is going to ko Conor?? Conor literally didn't even break a sweat finishing either of them. Conor kos Gaethje, easy fight for him.

Fuck. I'm worried. I completely agree with Dana White.

Whatever you caught think I came down with it too? Can't believe giving Dana a BJ headnod of approval. <mma4>

Last edited:
welp, theres plenty of old people bars in dublin

Can't believe giving Dana a BJ
giphy.gif

How is Frankie in the run for a title shot at 135 already, lol?

I'm surprised Conor hasn't called out Carla Esparza yet. Even then, she has decent wrestling and cardio, which makes it still kind of risky for Colin

JG will torture conor, conor will choose cowboy it's easier fight

Back