Mma legends not punching that hard, can't take punches well

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
These machine regularly get up to 800-900 by random bums. This is Mazzy:

Nobody could KO BJ in 20 years. Some random bum KOs him on the street:

Nobody can take that left hand. Aldo gets KOd by a short counter that barely touched him. A random drunk old guy eats a full force power left, he didn't even fall off his tall chair:

Are you trolling ?
BJ wasn't expecting it what makes a big difference.
Also his chin might have been gone.
Conor engaged neither the shoulder nor the hip, just the elbow, there was 5 times less steam in the punch than usual.

Who would have thought, effort in defense and punching matters.

These machine regularly get up to 800-900 by random bums. This is Mazzy:

Nobody could KO BJ in 20 years. Some random bum KOs him on the street:

Nobody can take that left hand. Aldo gets KOd by a short counter that barely touched him. A random drunk old guy eats a full force power left, he didn't even fall off his tall chair:

"BUt herrr derrrr UFC fighters are the toughest ppl in the worldddddd"

If BJ went into one of his UFC fights drunk and allowing his opponent to tee off I think he could have been KO'd

It's a shame no one came into a fight against BJ with the gameplan of getting him wasted first.

Most mma fighters are not freak athletes. This is normal.

Are you trolling ?
BJ wasn't expecting it what makes a big difference.
Also his chin might have been gone.
Conor engaged neither the shoulder nor the hip, just the elbow, there was 5 times less steam in the punch than usual.

The counter punch on Aldo barely touched him, thus the legend of the power left was born. The old man ate 10x more powerful shot, nothing.

The counter punch on Aldo barely touched him, thus the legend of the power left was born. The old man ate 10x more powerful shot, nothing.

I get MMA fighters are not as athletic as football players, hockey players, gymnasts etc.
But the tendency here to pretend ufc fighters are less athletic than street bums or guys who never trained is preposterous.
Aldo is a top level athlete training around the clock, stop claiming he is less athletic than an old man.

I get MMA fighters are not as athletic as football players, hockey players, gymnasts etc.
But the tendency here to pretend ufc fighters are less athletic than street bums or guys who never trained is preposterous.
Aldo is a top level athlete training around the clock, stop claiming he is less athletic than an old man.

When are you guys going to start recognize trolls? Stop feeding him already.

Aldo was an example of no chin. COnor of false power.

Where you hit is far more important than how hard you hit.

Aldo stepped into that shot, thus doubling the impact, BJ was drunk and let buddy throw heat at him, guy had some weight to him also.
I'm sure a lot of us could KO BJ if he let us tee of on him with a few clean shots to the jaw, especially if you got 200 plus lbs behind said shots.

This dumbass actually thinks that was a full force Conor shot?

Back