Any advice on buying tickets to tmrw’s event?

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So late notice, my buddies and I decided to go to the fights tmrw night. I live in Boston. It’s 5 mins from my work. I’m looking to buy tickets within the next 24 hours. My fellow sherbros, any hints, tips on how to get the best deal right now? Best website? Buy it at the gate? The event def won’t sell out but the UFC hardly comes to Boston so I’m not sure the best way to go about this. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Figure out how much you want to spend per ticket, then look at the seating chart for the arena the fights will be held and locate the best seats for the money you want to spend.

We always try and be on one side, east or west side and a couple of rows above floor seats so you can look directly inot the cage. Spend but worth it. (Denver/Broomfield shows and Vegas).

Figure out how much you want to spend per ticket, then look at the seating chart for the arena the fights will be held and locate the best seats for the money you want to spend.

We always try and be on one side, east or west side and a couple of rows above floor seats so you can look directly inot the cage. Spend but worth it. (Denver/Broomfield shows and Vegas).
Thanks Sherbro. Do you think buying at the gate is a terrible idea? Do ticket prices tend to rise or lower as the event comes closer?

Back