Is Conor “Ted bundy” McGregor still the face of the UFC?

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is he still the poster boy after these rape allegations?

I have already forgave him. He's still a better man than pico Jones or Woodley who are real scumbag.

Ted Bundy?? Conor's having sex with women he's already killed?

I dunno. I usually try to wait to pass judgement on serious crimes. Though I despise him I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Unless I find out he committed sex crimes before he got famous. I don’t know much about rape other than that it’s a power / control thing more than sexual gratification and I know nothing about people suddenly becoming rapists this late in life so I’m reserving judgement on the rape thing for now.

regardless of circumstance I’m sure the UFC is not exactly trying to bring attention to him at the moment

Well, he can also be Jeffrey Dahmer if he starts kidnapping black men for their "Proper 12"

I am just about completely over him as a fighter and or a celebrity at this point but let him get officially charged with something other than simple assault before comparing him to one of the most prolific serial killers/rapist of all time.

I am just about completely over him as a fighter and or a celebrity at this point but let him get officially charged with something other than simple assault before comparing him to one of the most prolific serial killers/rapist of all time.

A Bundy Nuthugger, eh...?

:)

Yeah, its going to take a while for us to hear anything on the case. He'll continue this new Charitable Schtick he's attempting in the hope of keeping whiskey sales up

That’s an insult.

Ted was actually intelligent.

Hopefully he comes back soon

Nobody can sell a fight like McNuggets
Part of his selling was the realism of his claims. They are fucking gone. What's he supposed to say now? He can't do the prophecy shit. He will have to do more racist material.

Oh but he can wear a nice suit.

Back