Media Hardy: ‘I’m going to knock out Derrick Lewis, knock out Francis Ngannou, knock out Stipe Miocic

More like Lewis stiffs you up, Stipe spikes you on your head and Francis sacrifices you to his Cameroonian blood god.

Last edited:
<Fedor23>

Its possible, there’s also the possibility Sosoli de-gears his clock

let's talk again after you've fought someone with a winning UFC record over or someone with more than one UFC win

He has to make it to the big boys league first.

Yeah OK! You got to get gas sosoli first. And I think this is gonna be a hard fight so hardy. He should be asking to fight an old lion like Junior dos Santos, Daniel Cormier, Fabricio weedum, Or that skinny Russian tall guy.

I can’t get myself to care about any of these dudes but at least Stipe was somewhat consistent.

The upsets were fun about 10-12 years ago but watching a hot potato title gets old quick.

Not gonna lie he has potential if he gets the fundamentals down. With that power you can achieve nearly anything in heavyweight.

See he says all of this shit and then keeps can crushing

C’mon Greg let’s beat someone who’s got a UFC win first.
<LikeReally5>

Not a believer yet but his last opponent was a legit large powerful collegiate wrestler

Yeah OK! You got to get gas sosoli first. And I think this is gonna be a hard fight so hardy. He should be asking to fight an old lion like Junior dos Santos, Daniel Cormier, Fabricio weedum, Or that skinny Russian tall guy.
He shouldn't be asking for Cormier yet.

I'd love to see him in against Curtis Blades.

That would be hilarious.

Back