Who has a better chance of beating Jones, Israel, Walker or Jones?

Walker I think he is a mountain of meat and athletic as hell ! Best chance though Jones is still Jones tough to beat him !

Walker. With his height and explosive ko power, there's a chance he could catch Jones..

Walker out of the updated options.

I dont give him much of a chance.

The real answer is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones is Jon Jones.

Santos has the best chance. The rest not much

Santos beat him 3-2 so if a blown up MW gatekeeper can beat him, I say any of those guys mentioned can beat him too.

Only Jon Jones can beat Jon Jones. In conjunction with USADA or the police of course.

Walker has the best chance. Jones kills Israel and Jones vs Jones will obviously be a draw.

Adesanya has the best standup technique to really test Jon.

And Jon's wrestling has really subsided in his last handful of fights so it isn't the threat it once was. Jon has been slowing down in his movement too, whereas Israel is nimble as fuck.
If Israel bulked up well this fight would be very competitive. They're pretty much the same height, Adesanya just needs to put on some muscle. He's proven the mental fortitude to perform under the biggest lights so he's not going to be awestruck like guys like Walker or Reyes.

Walker needs more performances before we can gauge his chances at dethroning Jones. Same with Reyes.

I'd love nothing more than to see Rumble Johnson put Jones into a coma, but there's no way his fight IQ or cardio can last more than two rounds with Jones.

Rumble, if he fights Jon like he fought Phill Davis he's got a chance. Not a great one though.

artemcln.png

Walker has the best chance. Jones kills Israel and Jones vs Jones will obviously be a draw.

Have to agree with this, although Jones vs Jones could also be a no contest, especially with the combined picograms

Back