Robert Whittaker picks Ben Sosoli vs Greg Hardy at UFC on ESPN 6

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A lot of people are under estimating Ben because they are not really familiar with his fights. Juan Espino who was the eventual winner of TUF 28 will surprise a lot of people as well once he recovers from injury and becomes active In the UFC Heavyweight division.

Greg Hardy deserves a heavy beating!!! Sooner or later he will get one!!!

I hate Hardy hope he gets KO’d

I hope Hardy gets a beating too but it wont be Sosoli. UFC is protecting him a lot right now. Be patient grasshoppers his time will come.

Why what’d he do

seriously?

giphy.gif

<AckbarTrap>

Why what’d he do

He’s a family man that helps the community. Don’t get why he’s getting hate. Dude literally donated his whole purse to a cancer charity last time

Greg would starch Sosoli and Whittaker 2 on 1

The Weasle is also picking Sosoli, by a small margin.
The odds are definitely way off for this fight, Hardy shouldn't be such a heavy favorite, Sosoli is a better boxer.

Hardy's striking seems a bit green at the moment, but his so physical and athletic that it kinda makes up for it.

Either way, someone's getting knocked out

Whittaker will obviously pick his boy but still Ben should be able to out box him.

Admittedly didn't watch the vid but isn't Rob just picking his friend/countryman?

When I watch Greg Hardy fight I do not see “athletic”

I see rather slow, plodding and tired movement particularly after the first 20 seconds.
This idea that he’s some super athlete because he was a good NFL player is not showing itself in the Octagon.

He looks fat and out of shape to me, even by heavyweight standards.

I haven't really paid super close attention to Hardys tuf 10 style fights. How are his takedowns? Sounds to me like he'll need them

Sosoli isn't anything special, I wouldn't compare him to Hunt at all...Hunt was a very gifted fighter and had serious technical and quick striking when he was younger. Sosoli is durable though, I think he will give a bit more fight than some of Hardys previous opponents. I hope he wins.

Back