Sorry, but Yair is gonna win

Kyle Stephens

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread here to tell you guys in advance that tomorrow Yair is gonna beat Jeremy by decision. And I am fucking mad!

Jeremy is one of my favourite fighters. He brings it every time, doesn't get tired, goes forward non-stop and looks for the KO at all times. Yair is dancing around throwing stupid shit that never lands and usually beats guys either because of their stupidity or because he is much more athletic. He isn't anything special, he just has shit ton of cardio to maintan his crazy pace and he is tough. That is it. But, as I wrote above, he can beat stupid guys, and it hurts me to say it but, Jeremy is a dummy.

He just can't seem to understand that he needs to set up his harder shots with something like a light, but fast non-commital strike, or with fake or both. Or just fucking throw a bodyshot every now and then? And his footwork is too sluggish to keep up with anybody who has something even resembling of a lateral movement.

He is gonna get made to look like a fool once more. Hitting air and making angry faces all night and slowly losing on the scorecards. I get that he has showed that he can use a jab and a legkick, but if you are mobile enough, he quickly abandons these tools and fights with his old sloppy style.

I hope he manages to catch Yair with something hard and finishes him, but in the same time I won't get my hopes up.

Yeah, I really want Jeremy to knock his face off, but I think Yair will just point-fuck him and make him miss. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

No way in hell I'm betting on this one.

probably kick stephens in the leg like cannonier did to silva and make him quit this time round.

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Apology accepted TS

You can tell that first kick Yair landed had more on it than Jeremy was expecting

Yair is a dangerous guy not to be underestimated, despite his bizarre antics

That being said I hope Jeremy wins

Won't be easy but hopefully Jeremy manages to knock Yair the fuck out.

<20>

probably kick stephens in the leg like cannonier did to silva and make him quit this time round.

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif
Was Herb taking a pee break or something? Takes him ages to get there.

If Jeremy hits clean Yair got ko'ed. Yairs Chin is suspect. Especially vs hard Hitter like jeremy. I dont like both. Will be not a descision, could be fireworks SHERBROSSSSS...EASYY SHIT

I wanted Yair to win before because I like his dynamic style, but he seems like a little punk. I will be rooting for Stephens to win via RDA-like hammer of god finish

seeing how jeremy quit after only 3 patadas the first time i don't see him win tomorrow either

wow so bold in picking the younger , favourite to win the fight, you are such a mad man!

Was Herb taking a pee break or something? Takes him ages to get there.
He knew Andy wasn’t really injured and wondering if he was gonna continue, I guess.

Maybe he felt Jared's power.. and then decided to get out of the fight by faking..
He definitely knew he couldn’t take that heat imo, so taking a dive to make it look like a classic soccer player injury seemed the most appealing for him.

If Jeremy hits clean Yair got ko'ed. Yairs Chin is suspect. Especially vs hard Hitter like jeremy. I dont like both. Will be not a descision, could be fireworks SHERBROSSSSS...EASYY SHIT

When has Yair's chin ever been suspect? He's tough as fuck and has never been KO'ed.

Back