Any news on Abdul Razak Hassan?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last I heard he was dealing with some rape acusations.

That man could KO an Elephant.
WelcomeMeekGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Is it just me or wasn't there another guy with the same name earlier in the UFC? One who got his shit bent all sorts of fucked up in a submission but everyone was shocked his elbow/arm didn't snap. Is this a Shazaam moment?

Last edited:
I'm curious as well. Dude was a banger and I feel like he could do some things if given the chance. Like a lot of men, he thought with his little head and decided to take two drunk girls home to bang. It's probably not going to end well with him. I hope I'm wrong.

Is it just me or wasn't there another guy with the same name earlier in the UFC? One who got his shit bent all sorts of fucked up in a submission but everyone was shocked his elbow/art didn't snap. Is this a Shazaam moment?

Razak Al Hasaan was his name

I've been saying this for the past year, fuckin hell that guy was a savage. If he was active he could be top 10.

I've been saying this for the past year, fuckin hell that guy was a savage. If he was active he could be top 10.

No worries. Geoff Neal is from the same gym, and is just as violent in the cage without the sexual assault issues.

But seriously, I've heard nothing about the guy since the accusations came out. They're just accusations, mind you. Just like the accusations against Des Green; the guy they let fight after causing a massive multi-car crash with fatalities while high. The same guy who puts on the most garbage fights in the LW division. At least Razak is entertaining!

I'm curious as well. Dude was a banger and I feel like he could do some things if given the chance. Like a lot of men, he thought with his little head and decided to take two drunk girls home to bang. It's probably not going to end well with him. I hope I'm wrong.

They took him home

This guy is lucky nobody seems to care. Had it been anyone notable this would have blown up, but the story has been just a foot note

But seriously, I've heard nothing about the guy since the accusations came out. They're just accusations, mind you. Just like the accusations against Des Green; the guy they let fight after causing a massive multi-car crash with fatalities while high. The same guy who puts on the most garbage fights in the LW division. At least Razak is entertaining!
Green is in jail dude. Violated his parole

Is it just me or wasn't there another guy with the same name earlier in the UFC? One who got his shit bent all sorts of fucked up in a submission but everyone was shocked his elbow/art didn't snap. Is this a Shazaam moment?
that s a nice av, brat.
kavkaz bless

Green is in jail dude. Violated his parole

Yeah, I heard. Dude is an absolute idiot. However, he had at least one fight in the UFC after said fatal car accident.The fight sucked, as per always with him. I don't have a problem with the UFC giving someone who has been ACCUSED of a crime a fight, as the presumption of innocence is a cornerstone of North American law. What I do have a problem with is inconsistency in how this is applied.

Also, Razak is fun to watch. Des Green is terrible.

Back