Greg Hardy Will KO Francis Ngannou and Stipe Miocic

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greg Hardy is set for his fourth UFC fight and fourth bout of 2019 at UFC Boston. There, the former NFL star will be taking on promotional newcomer, Ben Sosoli. Although it is not a ranked opponent like Greg Hardy has wanted, he knows that time will come.

“My whole point and objective in this takeover . . . is to earn it. Show you that I am meant to be here. Show that I didn’t take it and it is not a CM Punk. I earned it, paid every single due,” Greg Hardy said at media day before UFC Boston.

“I [went] through the circuit as an amateur. I fought my way up on the Contender Series like everyone else. I’ve defended my position as a UFC fighter like everybody else does with regular opponents. Because who the hell walks in and fights Derrick Lewis? You know what I mean.

“Now that I am clashing with the middle class of the UFC, I’m starting to develop. When it comes to the point where I can handle myself in the ring, be professional and put on a show, that is when we will go the top and it is not going to stop.”

“It is going to be the same skill as this every two months. I’m going to knock out Derrick [Lewis], knock out [Francis] Ngannou, knock out Stipe [Miocic], I might submit somebody, you don’t know. You get my point. It is not going to stop!”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...t-francis-ngannou-stipe-miocic-down-the-line/

Last edited:
What are these thread titles

Good luck knocking out Mugumbo btw, dude has a watermelon as a head

source.gif

tumblr_ohokcm31by1vr5m5eo2_500.gifv

Delusional POS, anyone of them would destroy him.

He'll find it a bit more challenging when they give him an opponent who throws a strike.

How about he fights someone who has a win in the ufc first?

Lets see him fight a top 10 before blowing our was like this. I want to see him against the black beast

How's he gonna say CM Punk didn't earn it? That dude fought Bork at SummerSlam one year.

Wouldn’t even be surprised if they matched him up with Logan Paul next

Exactly correct, TS.

Greg Hardy is absolutely unstoppable providing he avoids losing and decides to continue his MMA career.

A level athlete still can't throw a punch with proper technique. Ngannou, Lewis, Blaydes, Stipe, they all give him the gun covered bed treatment, if you feel me.

Conor McGregor will get a 3rd rape charge

Back