Do Ho Choi vs Charles Jourdain Set for UFC Busan

Glad they gave him an easier fight. He definitely got pushed to early.

Last edited:
Good to see Do ho Choi back from his 1 year 10 month kpop boy band world tour.

A winnable fight for Choi? A fight for Choi at all??? Thank you, Jesus!

Where has Do ho Choi been? I forgot all about him but as soon as I seen his face I was like oh oh shiz nit. Can't wait for that monster to fight

Shit just got real!
Also is this the first active duty militant fight in mma?

Still amused by that gif? Unreal bro. Jourdain is actually a very exciting fighter who has already fought in the UFC. I guess you are to busy living in the past with Conor it’s a shame because there many talented young fighters.
Screen-Shot-2017-01-20-at-9.07.41-AM-595x354.jpg

Tell us another jackal story.

Mandatory military service.

That's right. And he actually got it out of the way quick. He is just entering his physical prime.

Also I felt he needed a break anyway after the beatings he took in the Cub and Stephen's fight. Cant wait to see him back

Nice! I was wondering when we would see him back in action. This young lad has a lot of potential

The problem with Choi: they either give him someone too good or someone too bad, UFC has done terrible job building this guy

Where has Do ho Choi been? I forgot all about him but as soon as I seen his face I was like oh oh shiz nit. Can't wait for that monster to fight

Military service. It prohibits him from fighting out of korea.

The problem with Choi: they either give him someone too good or someone too bad, UFC has done terrible job building this guy

The Swanson fight was a pretty appropriate step up at the time, no one expected him to take that kinda beating. The Stephens fight was a fuckin death sentence after that war though haha

Jourdain is definitely capable of pulling off the upset.

This card is shaping up to be a good one.

That's right. And he actually got it out of the way quick. He is just entering his physical prime.

Also I felt he needed a break anyway after the beatings he took in the Cub and Stephen's fight. Cant wait to see him back
Actually, he hasn't even started it yet. He's on the waitlist because he applied for an office job. The reason why he hasn't fought all this time is once you apply, you can't leave the country.

https://asianmma.com/doo-ho-choi-delays-military-service-awaits-ufc-offer/

Last edited:
Back