Media Masvidal claims Khabib NOT a crotch sniffer

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Around 6:30 claims Khabib isnt a crotch sniffer like Usman and Colby. 7:40 Claims Usman and Colby are overcompensating for being Crotch sniffers by talking too much, and Usman dressing fancy to overcompensate for boring style. Lol

D1ckxCWU8AAD2V0

I beg to differ

And Masvidal is a journeyman.
And his fans will disappear once he losses again like he has done 13 times already.

Around 6:30 claims Khabib isnt a crotch sniffer like Usman and Colby. 7:40 Claims Usman and Colby are overcompensating for being Crotch sniffers by talking too much, and Usman dressing fancy to overcompensate for boring style. Lol

upload_2019-10-16_22-49-39.png:mad::mad:

Khabib actually smeshes and doesn't just sniff once theyre in your crotch (like Usman, Hendricks etc.)

And his fans will disappear once he losses again like he has done 13 times already.
Lol man you took that very personal. Go cry somewhere else you loser lol

Street Jesus droppin knowledge.

I agree, Khabib actually employs brutality while on top unlike the rest, different animal.

Lol man you took that very personal. Go cry somewhere else you loser lol
Are you one of his bandwagon fans? Its not my fault that he is a journeyman whos career consists mostly of boring decisions despite some recent kos.

Been a fan since like 2004-2006 , whenever some one showed me the video of him wrecking to bigger dudes. Getcho fairweather, freshly banned ass outta here

Are you one of his bandwagon fans? Its not my fault that he is a journeyman whos career consists mostly of boring decisions despite some recent kos.
Nope used to watch his back yard fights before he was anything in MMA. But good talk bud. Enjoy being a sour puss loser hating on random people's success. I'm sure it will get you where you want in life

Finally someone with common sense.

Don't get it twisted, you're forever Sherdog's pariah.

nobody cares if someone lost in the past...it's what the fighter does now that counts....mas has lost a ton of split decisions, that could have easily gone his way....he's obviously improved his game.

Finally someone with common sense.
Yeah and his "fans" immediately got triggered lol
They dont like people talking the truth about their new man crush
nobody cares if someone lost in the past...it's what the fighter does now that counts....mas has lost a ton of split decisions, that could have easily gone his way....he's obviously improved his game.
Yeah and those split decisions were mostly because of his passive boring style.

Back