Media LOW CLASS ALERT: Greg Hardy wears AIR PODS during interview.

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I was willing to put aside the abuse charges, I believed he was innocent. I was willing to put aside the dirty illegal tactics used against Crowder. Ignorance is a bliss. But every time I see athletes doing interviews with something as stupid as fake glasses or headphones of any kind it makes me SICK.

Unless Greg Hardy JUST jumped off his nordictrack there should be no reason for him to be wearing those. It shows low class and no respect to this interviewer (however strange he might be).

/end rant

On beef between Covington and teammates: "These guys come in, they put the media aside and they go to work. These guys are handling themselves as professionals and everything at ATT is running smoothly."

So Covington is still bro's with people at his GYM?
<Dana05>

Glad SOMEONE can handle themselves as professional, eh Hardy?

People get triggered about the stupidest things.

Plus anything involving that goofball the Schmo is already low class.

You guys find the strangest things to get triggered by, i swear

TS is acting like a women

your def one of those dudes that orders a custom nike and it looks like this
zppjjpfdwklyaxiritkj.jpg

<{outtahere}>

Imagine caring about anything relating to Greg Hardy.....

Low quality bait still catching people. Smh my head.

Wasn't sure what AirPods are so I decided to check in and see. Regretted it immediately.

Low quality bait still catching people. Smh my head.

Yeah.. what a win.. never really understood trolling..

Is ts twisting his mustasche in his mansion thinking -

Ha! By simply pretending to be an imbecille i have all these people irrationally emotional, i am a genius!

If so, is that really a win?

TS needs more life experience. Then things like this won't bother him/her/they/them

Yeah.. what a win.. never really understood trolling..

Is ts twisting his mustasche in his mansion thinking -

Ha! By simply pretending to be an imbecille i have all these people irrationally emotional, i am a genius!

If so, is that really a win?
Try it!

You can put aside abuse but not head phones? I mean I he looks like a tool sure but I just figured he's being endorsed or something. Plenty of reasons to hate on Greg but this seems like a strange one.

I was willing to put aside the abuse charges, I believed he was innocent. I was willing to put aside the dirty illegal tactics used against Crowder. Ignorance is a bliss. But every time I see athletes doing interviews with something as stupid as fake glasses or headphones of any kind it makes me SICK.

Unless Greg Hardy JUST jumped off his nordictrack there should be no reason for him to be wearing those. It shows low class and no respect to this interviewer (however strange he might be).

/end rant

On beef between Covington and teammates: "These guys come in, they put the media aside and they go to work. These guys are handling themselves as professionals and everything at ATT is running smoothly."

<Dana05>

Airpods have shitty sound but that might be the device through which he's hearing the interview? Admittedly I didn't press play so I might be talking pure shit also.

/end rant

<Dana05>

If that schmo interviewed mé I would wear in ear heqdponea, overhead headphones and two pair of glasses. Maybe a cap too

Back