Colby vs Masvidal title fight= 1 million buys true or false

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Colby and Masvidal win their next fights how do you see their title unification fight doing on PPV with a legit undercard? I think their history and bad blood could make this one of the best selling cards in a while.

It’s definitely the best grudge match since Rampage vs Rashad which sold around a million buys. With a solid undercard I would say it could hit a million buys.

False, no one gives a fuck about Colby.

I think it's all fabricated and regardless I dokt give a shit about masvidal. He's a mid tier fighter.

Colby has never sold dick.
He draws worse than MM did

I'd like to have Connor vs Nate also on the same card just for the press conferences of all 4 on the same stage

If Colby and Masvidal win their next fights how do you see their title unification fight doing on PPV with a legit undercard? I think their history and bad blood could make this one of the best selling cards in a while.

It’s definitely the best grudge match since Rampage vs Rashad which sold around a million buys. With a solid undercard I would say it could hit a million buys.
True or false?......False....to say it could hit a million buys......Nope it won't but it could.

Maybe if Masvidal gets a gorilla tattoo on his chest people might mistake him for McGregor and buy more tickets.

I'd like to have Connor vs Nate also on the same card just for the press conferences of all 4 on the same stage
Hell, throw Tony vs Khabib on that card as well and watch the magic happen.

If Masvidal gets the Diaz rub I could see it doing 750-800k, if it was still 2010 or whenever Rahsad/Rampage fought. The ppv model is dead, streaming is way too easy.

That being said, I hope it happens because the build up would be great. Like Shawn Michaels vs Marty Jannetty but better.

Not even 350 in current structure.

Only fight getting 1 mil espn buys is Conor Beeb 2 .

False.

Diaz Mas can maybe break 350k with this new ppv model

Not with the espn plus crap. Anyway colby 50-45

Colby’s fans can’t afford pay per view.

so false

Maybe if Masvidal gets a gorilla tattoo on his chest people might mistake him for McGregor and buy more tickets.

yes just become a sexual predator and start attacking defenseless old men and the costume would be complete

f

colby couldn't sell a million buys for his own execution.

No.
Neither of these guys is a proven name in the PPV space.
Masvidal will definitely get some rub if he beats Nate (who is a proven seller).
Even if Colby beats Usman, he will not become a draw. The biggest names on UFC 245 are Holloway and Nunes. Covington is kidding himself if he thinks that he can generate seven-figure sales.

Back