Legend Dillon Danis has stopped bullying

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

So this is the kid who was apparently bullied and jumped by a group of kids recently. Danis sent him a DM:

Looks like the kid is now an official martial artist.

Danis bless
source.gif

Good on Danis for doing something like this. It's a nice change of pace.

Now if he could stop his boyfriend Conor from assaulting women and older men..

Look how great I am !! I’m helping someone and posting every step of it !! Aren’t I fucking great ?!?!?

Look how great I am !! I’m helping someone and posting every step of it !! Aren’t I fucking great ?!?!?
You do that too? I just thought it was Danis and multiple celebrities.

Its always weird when people have to announce their charitable donations to the whole world.

It's still a good thing to help out a bullied kid though.

Hopefully the kid doesn't get it any worse after having his face blasted on social media.

If showing up to the dojo is half the battle then is getting kicked out of the dojo for your behavior the other half?

Later it will be revealed that those guys who assaulted that kid were hired by Danis.

Wait when McG calls him for training. the old bully nuthugger will be back easy.

Reminds me of when Kaepernick stopped racism w just a single kneel. And Kap is known as the Ali of our time, so basically Danis is the Ali of MMA.

Now if he could stop his boyfriend Conor from assaulting women and older men..

Conor literally lives balls deep in your mind man.

Why can’t you just appreciate the act of kindness instead of making this about Conor?

It’s actually sad, seek professional help.

<34>

That is pretty legit, fast turn around with the follow through. Can't hate on him for this at all.

Back