Rumble basically admitted to using during his time off

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Rumble was on food truck diaries with Schuab and basically admitted he was on steroids while weight lifting during his time off. He said he always fought clean, but in body building you "gotta do what you gotta do".

I thought it was interesting that he basically just admits it.

How do you guys feel about that? Technically hes not cheating since hes no longer on them, but we know the effects can last years.

Last edited:
Are you surprised that he did use some, or that he publicly admited it ?

Pulsing is allowed now.

Hopefully there aren't any "lingering" picto's for Novitzky and USADA to brush aside.

Was he really a bodybuilder though. He just looked like normal who ate way more

From MW to SHW
How can you do this clean ?
At least he is being honest about it.

If you are not prizefighting and just lifiting for shit and giggles whats the problem?

was there really any doubt?

images

Imagine not using steroids/Peds while being a UFC fighter were winning fights and taking as little damage possible = More money/bigger fights/better health

But suddenly jumping on them for bodybuilding.. which isn't a very lucrative profession at all

Yeah i don't buy it

As big as he got at 280lbs. His genetics were not great to be a bodybuilder. It just looked like a dirty bulk.

Imagine not using steroids/Peds while being a UFC fighter were winning fights and taking as little damage possible = More money/bigger fights/better health

But suddenly jumping on them for bodybuilding.. which isn't a very lucrative profession at all

Yeah i don't buy it
lol @ better health

People have hear attacks in their early 40’s from juicing, they aren’t healthy in any stretch of the word

Basically?

He 100% admitted. lol

Which is completely fine. Nothing to see here.

Except the same people that shat on cyborg all this long saying she was still reaping the benefits from her past use will happily cheer for donut face over here
<BC1>

Was he really a bodybuilder though. He just looked like normal who ate way more
lmao bodybuilding and building a head-turning physique is much more genetics and drugs than people think.

All these freaking noobs talking about "oh but he just works so hard and you're just a jealous virgin" when talking about guys like Yoel and Costa just don't have a clue, seriously. You need to understand that not only are those guys major outliers genetic-wise, but they're also major outliers with how their bodies respond to juice.

If your average dude gets on juice he's not gonna look anything even close to Costa.

lol @ better health

People have hear attacks in their early 40’s from juicing, they aren’t healthy in any stretch of the word

Most issues I have heard from steroid use are due to abusing them and not knowing how to prevent long term effects.

He's retired, and into non-competitive bodybuilding, who cares?

I always thought it was more bizarre that the previous owners were clearly on the shit.... As Middle aged businessmen no less, but really, that's no different than Rumble either, except for their proximity to athletic commissions and what not.

Some real Vince McMahon type shit
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

Rumble was on food truck diaries with Schuab and basically admitted he was on steroids while weight lifting during his time off. He said he always fought clean, but in body building you "gotta do what you gotta do".

I thought it was interesting that he basically just admits it.

How do you guys feel about that? Technically hes not cheating since hes no longer on them, but we know the effects can last years.

Maybe because everyone already knows and him basically admitting it makes no difference?

Hey, that was the only way he could get his normal weight back for bodybulding.

Just look at him:

Rumble-Johnson-2-768x402.jpg

Don't you see how natty he is at rumbleweight and look at those 2 natty guys. Pure natural workouts.

You gotta juice what you gotta juice for bodybuilding.

Back