Edgar Says He'll Fight Conor at Any Weight Class

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Frankie Edgar has said he will fight Conor McGregor at any weight class. The Notorious has previously called out Edgar for his next fight and the American has said he's ready to fight the Irishman, reports The Mirror.

“I’ll fight Conor at any weight class. We can do 55, 70; he's gonna be bigger than me regardless of what weight we fight at,” Edgar said in quotes reported by MMA Weekly .

“He’s been saying he wants to fight me. I’m hearing he wants to fight me. And he has the control. I don’t know if the UFC is into it, but ultimately I believe Conor has the choice. If he really wants to fight me, we’ll fight.”

Gaethje, who stopped Donald Cerrone in his last fight, has branded McGregor "a coward" for talking up a fight with Edgar.

"Conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar," Gaethje told ESPN.

"No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move. The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn't want."

Former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion McGregor has stepped up his training in recent weeks and is plotting a return in early 2020. He is desperate to earn a rematch with Nurmagomedov but must first plot a route back into title contention.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufc-news-frankie-20589506

The cast of jersey shore made tens of millions more then this jersey born hall of fame fighter. Let that sink in boyos. I don’t like it either.

Is _____ willing to fight Conor at any weight class really thread worthy? lol what fighter wouldnt sign up for that fight now that he's a shell of his former self?

I'm not suprised, most Flyweights would also say the same.

Ngannou would try to cut to 170 if he could fight Conor then. Still the biggest in the game.

So will I

But to stick to topic Frankie is never fighting Conor. Neither is Gaethje or Porier again

Is _____ willing to fight Conor at any weight class really thread worthy? lol what fighter wouldnt sign up for that fight now that he's a shell of his former self?

Is he? What are you basing that description on? Do you think he would have beat Nurmagomedov if he had fought him earlier?

Probably not, but who knows that should've been the fight to make at UFC 205. The Conor from UFC 178 Sept 2014 to UFC 205 Nov 2016 is gone, not saying that drive and motivation can't come back but no one could fuck with him during that 2 year span, that aura is deff gone. And yes if Conor and Frankie did fight that fight could go either way also due to the fact that Frankie is on the downside of his career

This is one of those fights like the Cowboy fight Conor is fuckin' stupid not to take.

Frankie Edgar has said he will fight Conor McGregor at any weight class. The Notorious has previously called out Edgar for his next fight and the American has said he's ready to fight the Irishman, reports The Mirror.

“I’ll fight Conor at any weight class. We can do 55, 70; he's gonna be bigger than me regardless of what weight we fight at,” Edgar said in quotes reported by MMA Weekly .

“He’s been saying he wants to fight me. I’m hearing he wants to fight me. And he has the control. I don’t know if the UFC is into it, but ultimately I believe Conor has the choice. If he really wants to fight me, we’ll fight.”

Gaethje, who stopped Donald Cerrone in his last fight, has branded McGregor "a coward" for talking up a fight with Edgar.

"Conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar," Gaethje told ESPN.

"No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move. The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn't want."

Former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion McGregor has stepped up his training in recent weeks and is plotting a return in early 2020. He is desperate to earn a rematch with Nurmagomedov but must first plot a route back into title contention.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufc-news-frankie-20589506

I love Franky but lets face it he is a micro manlet and easy win.

I am willing to fight Conor as well.

I want Conor to change my bum life.

He will fight Conor, kiss his ass, kiss his boots and then lick his ass crack in the same night...

All for $$$$....

He is desperate to earn a rematch with Nurmagomedov but must first plot a route back into title contention.
A 38 year old who is on his way to BW is not the "route back into title contention" at LW. Gaethje, the #4 ranked LW, is sitting there waiting for a fight, calling out Conor and Conor just will not take it. Isn't he awesome?

Last edited:
Don't beg this bum Frankie, have some self respekt!

Now I want to see these two get fat AF and fight at heavyweight

Back