GSP vs Habib in ADCC

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
We know this fight is probably not happening in ufc. Too many ifs and buts, GSP wouldn't want to lose another fight, he'd be too weak at LW, past his prime, and so on...

Why can't they meet at ADCC, that way they'v got nothing to lose. And we really want to see who's grappling is better.

What you say dogs?

Khabib would slaughter him

His grappling is a quantam leap ahead of LNP St Pierre

GSP will care about grappling when Khabib is bending him into a pretzel

So many new casual fans thinking Khabib would easily beat GSP lol

if you think GSP has even a slight chance of beating khabib in pure grappling, you're retarded... get some help

So many new casual fans thinking Khabib would easily beat GSP lol
Are you talking about a prime 170 GSP vs current 155 Khabib then most likely but not definitely. If you are talking about a guy who last fought at 170, 6 years ago. He would have to fight at a weight he has never fought at, 15 lbs less than his normal class, at 38 years old. How does this version GSP beat Khabib? Its not even like GSP in his prime had KO power. Wouldn't be as bad as Royce Gracie comeback fight vs Hughes but it would be a one sides mauling.

if you think GSP has even a slight chance of beating khabib in pure grappling, you're retarded... get some help
why? neither has world class credentials outside of MMA, but GSP is bigger and equally (or more) athletic.

i'd favor khabib if he could get on top of GSP, but i don't see that happening. i could see GSP getting a takedown on khabib though, and then doing nothing with it.

neither of these two is going to do anything against the top competitors at ADCC, and i'd expect a really boring match between the two of them.

There’s no money in a grappling contest. Won’t happen

Khabib has a lethal guard and the best top control in MMA history

The GSP (Conor) fans in here really showing a lack of fight iq

why? neither has world class credentials outside of MMA, but GSP is bigger and equally (or more) athletic.

i'd favor khabib if he could get on top of GSP, but i don't see that happening. i could see GSP getting a takedown on khabib though, and then doing nothing with it.

neither of these two is going to do anything against the top competitors at ADCC, and i'd expect a really boring match between the two of them.
Khabib was the NAGA 2012 and 2013 Welterweight champion... daft cunt

Under adcc rules what exactly is gap going to do against khabib?
Honestly gsp probably gets subbed via a lower body submission in <2minutes

Khabib has a lethal guard and the best top control in MMA history

The GSP (Conor) fans in here really showing a lack of fight iq

What makes you think GSP would try to take this fight to the ground? He has excellent TD defense and very good striking.

What makes you think GSP would try to take this fight to the ground? He has excellent TD defense and very good striking.
Well we are talking adcc ruleset so he is gonna struggle to win if he keeps it standing and will get disqualified if he strikes lol

Uhh Khabib is NAGA champ and international master of sport in Sambo, Judo, and pankcration...

Isn't GSP a John Danaher black belt?

oh he's a NAGA champ, well that certainly makes him world class.

lol
he plays with world class BJJ practitioners in training, he ragdoled RDA he played with black belt Porrier, he's next level, he would play with GSP on the ground.

Back