Did Tito get the # of the 30 for 30 bus that Dana threw him under?

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
I lost count of how many times Dana called him stupid or a coward.

Pretty good doc, just kind of a shame to see Tito slagged instead of honored for carrying the UFC thru the dark ages.

At least Chuck sounded really coherent throughout. But sad to see in the credits that he's still undecided about his future in fighting.

He did do his best to avoid Chuck. It was annoying back then too.

ufc isnt a proper sports league. It's soulless.

Dana should be on his hands and knees thanking Tito.

He did do his best to avoid Chuck. It was annoying back then too.

No argument here, even Randy said so on numerous occasions.

People forget that when Tito and Chuck finally did fight, there was no belt on the line. Just like Wand and Chuck.

During the Gordon biersch days tito carried that company on his back

I lost count of how many times Dana called him stupid or a coward.

Pretty good doc, just kind of a shame to see Tito slagged instead of honored for carrying the UFC thru the dark ages.

At least Chuck sounded really coherent throughout. But sad to see in the credits that he's still undecided about his future in fighting.
Auntie Dana finally telling the truth.

During the Gordon biersch days tito carried that company on his back
People act like Titi was doing some noble deed....Titi beat up a bunch of undersized guys and got humiliated by Chuck and Randy.

People act like Titi was doing some noble deed....Titi beat up a bunch of undersized guys and got humiliated by Chuck and Randy.
Not my point. Just saying a lot of people were tuned in to watch Tito win or lose. Also

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-15_19-55-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-15_19-55-28.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24
Not my point. Just saying a lot of people were tuned in to watch Tito win or lose. Also
Yeah but it’s not like Titi would have lasted if he fought Chuck when he was supposed to......he hung on by running away.

Not a tito fan but dana comes across like a petty bitch. I dont think either tito or chuck talked shit about anyone in their present day interview but the ufc president who got rich off both fighters is smiling like a smug asshole and still talking shit. Can someone do a ppv of dana getting tortured or something uplifting like that.

Not a tito fan but dana comes across like a petty bitch. I dont think either tito or chuck talked shit about anyone in their present day interview but the ufc president who got rich off both fighters is smiling like a smug asshole and still talking shit. Can someone do a ppv of dana getting tortured or something uplifting like that.
Tito had the chance to fight Auntie Dana on a boxing match Titi demanded but then no-showed. Seriously where would Titi be without the UFC? Washing cars somewhere

Last edited:
Tito has the chance to fight Auntie Dana on a boxing match Titi demanded but then no-showed. Seriously where would Titi be without the UFC? Washing cars somewhere
sure

but he still carried the ufc for a long time and helped bring the sport into prominence.

do ya really need to spend the entire 30 for 30 acting like a scorned ex?

sure

but he still carried the ufc for a long time and helped bring the sport into prominence.

do ya really need to spend the entire 30 for 30 acting like a scorned ex?
I hate Auntie Dana and his scumbag ways just like everybody else......but Titi was and is a complete joke with his two flags, flaming shorts and his thinking the troops.

ZYIrMzd.gif

Listened to Chuck and Tito on Adam Carollas podcast. Tito pointed out that all the negotiation tactics and business acumen he accrued was directly from Dana's time managing him. So really, Dana hates himself.

The only time I rooted for Tito was against Ken. I was a kid at the time but Tito did have that love/hate but tune in to watch vibe as far as I could tell. Definitely brought eyeballs. He helped ruin himself though. Jesus Dana and Tito might be the two biggest dickheads in UFC history.

Back