News Michael Bisping:"Sherdog, historically, has not been a good place for me."

Herwald

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
46m9s

Well, for whatever it's worth, the dude is my favorite fighter of all time. And this place is kind of a meat grinder madhouse in general, I don't think anyone gets it easy.

Also... Lu-dog's a confirmed sherdogger. Fat, unfunny, self absorbed - I knew he was one of us. Glad to have you here, baby boy.

Henderson-vs-Bisping.gif

It has been

I was the only one who said he'd defeat Anderson

I used to despise Bisping years ago but he kinda grew on me. He’s actually a pretty funny guy. A cheeky cunt as they say.

That's a bit unfair. I think Sherdog was united in regarding Bisping's KO win over Rockhold as one of the best moments in MMA that year

lol imagine being a fighter and coming and checking shoop threads after you just got destroyed.

hummm i wonder why Bisping ?

Bisping was the modern day Ken Sharmrock. Would shit talk someone for 10 minutes like it's no big deal then the moment the opposition fires back with a trash talk statement/verbal jab he would blow up like a baby and act like it was some unfair personal attack and he has to now defend his honor

They're both the definition of "can dish it out but can't take it"

Last edited:
Bisping is a f*ckin' Legend and deserves not even 1% of the shit he get's here.
#leavemichaelalone

Didnt his son post here when he was 14 and everyone shitted on his dad?

Using social media so that it brings the maximum good into your life and the minimum bad is an art.

I'm sorry Mikey please come back!!!

DJ Mikey B is pretty well liked here of late. He probably haven’t been here for ages.

46m9s

Well, for whatever it's worth, the dude is my favorite fighter of all time. And this place is kind of a meat grinder madhouse in general, I don't think anyone gets it easy.

Also... Lu-dog's a confirmed sherdogger. Fat, unfunny, self absorbed - I knew he was one of us. Glad to have you here, baby boy.

fighters are fragile pussies, the ufc protects fighters from sherbros with its pointless 266lb weight limit

didnt listen to the clip tho

Sherdog is a bad place for every fighter. Imagine how toxic it is that not even low profile UFC fighters dare to come and promote their fights.

Buddeh!! Loved Bisping since TUF days, not the greatest fighter but well rounded with lots of heart, it was really nice that he got the belt, he was always 1 fight short of a title fight during most of his career.

Sherdog is usually tough on everyone tho, bad KO's are never forgotten.

I still luhhh juuu Mikel

Still disappointed Romero never got to fight Mike

Back