the reason ngannou always wear the same clothes

Sweet. Now I have an excuse for wearing the same clothes everyday.

How does that prove he wears the same clothes?

Still you can see from his face that he's upset that he didn't get a title shot. It's sad that Stipe and DC have to run it back again. They've been holding the division with their foolish rivalry for almost 2 years now.

I think you just caught him recycling that outfit. He wears different clothes most of the time. He's a rich brother, he's not having none of that

How does that prove he wears the same clothes?

Still you can see from his face that he's upset that he didn't get a title shot. It's sad that Stipe and DC have to run it back again. They've been holding the division with their foolish rivalry for almost 2 years now.
Not true. DC fought Derrick before he had his rematch with Stipe.

So Anthony Smith is the most succesful UFC fighter?

* sometimes ( dont know if it applies here), vanity has something to do with it.
He might think it's a look that he approves of( personally) that he thinks looks levels above his other clothes/styles. Have seen it before and they're actually clean cause they dont mind hitting washing machine /laundry every other day ... twice/week.

Wtf just lost all respect for him, he was my favourite UFC hw until I seen this

Wtf just lost all respect for him, he was my favourite UFC hw until I seen this
Allways liked Nietzsche aswell until I found out he only had one suit, fuck those poor pigs!

If I were a millionaire, I'd still wear whatever I grabbed. Some people don't really care about fashion.

"Two (suits) will do ya. One for weddings, one for funerals."
- My av

There are appropriately 5 stages of laundry between clean and dirty

Depending on what stage said clothes are in will influence if they are worn outside my residence, also if they are acceptable for social interactions and more importantly photographs

There are appropriately 5 stages of laundry between clean and dirty

Depending on what stage said clothes are in will influence if they are worn outside my residence, also if they are acceptable for social interactions and more importantly photographs
Obviously, Ngannou threw on his cleanest dirty undersized floral pattern leather jacket

Back