Why is Khabib p4p one of the best ??

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Remember this Brian Ortega who was destroying everyone?
sub-on-swanson2.gif

giphy.gif

Remember what happened to the best of Brian Ortega when he faced Max Holloway?
giphy.gif

What happened to Max Holloway that wrecked Aldo and Ortega when he faced Dustin Poirier?
giphy.gif

What happened to Dustin Poirier when he faced Khabib?
WholeFrequentDamselfly-size_restricted.gif
EarlyTimelyAntlion-size_restricted.gif

Did you really just compare Brian Ortega to khabib? Did you watch the fights bro?

His dad dedicated his life to martial arts, then from day 1 trained his son in all aspects of wrestling, sambo, and judo.

On top of that, they live in Dagestan which is the wrestling capital of the WORLD.

ENVIRONMENT is probably the most important aspect in becoming a great fighter, if you didn't train as a young kid you are fucked.

His dad dedicated his life to martial arts, then from day 1 trained his son in all aspects of wrestling, sambo, and judo.

On top of that, they live in Dagestan which is the wrestling capital of the WORLD.

ENVIRONMENT is probably the most important aspect in becoming a great fighter, if you didn't train as a young kid you are fucked.
I’d argue for khabib a lot of it is his mentality. The dude seriously has ice in his veins.

28 Wins
0 Losses
0 Rounds loss (without opponent cheating)
0 Times Knocked Down
0 Damage taken

I’d argue for khabib a lot of it is his mentality. The dude seriously has ice in his veins.
True, but a big part of that is his childhood, growing up in Dagestan there was a constant threat of war his entire childhood... it's a different mentality.

Still everyone hates him don't know why ? :(
He's had a lot of favourable match ups. A lot of his best wins are people with notoriously weak ground games. Rda, barboza McGregor....

If he had wins over alverez, henderson,Lee or gaethje id be much more convinced. It's not that I don't like him Im just unsure of how good he is yet, if he can fights someone who dampen his wrestling, how does he win?

He's had a lot of favourable match ups. A lot of his best wins are people with notoriously weak ground games. Rda, barboza McGregor....

If he had wins over alverez, henderson,Lee or gaethje id be much more convinced. It's not that I don't like him Im just unsure of how good he is yet, if he can fights someone who dampen his wrestling, how does he win?
Give him time. People say it like he’s ducking someone. He’ll fight the ground guys in due time

Because he is a dominant champion, he has not tested positive for any performance enhancing drugs, and has arrived at this moment of his career an undefeated fighter. Any of the aforementioned things change and he becomes some combination of a fraud and a piece of shit. When he retires or loses his air of invincibility in a close fight he becomes an overrated fighter that may have been good for his day, but would be obliterated by most fighters in any regional promotion.

Why is Khabib p4p one of the best ??

Have you watched Khabib fight..?
tenor.gif

no you’d just downgrade those guys if he beat them. Gaethje literally never uses his wrestling for MMA and people think he has something to offer Khabib, smh. No doubt when they fight and Gaethje gets whipped everyone talking about his wrestling credentials will say “ yeah he was a wrestler but he ever used it, so really Khabib hasn’t fought any wrestlers yet”.

no you’d just downgrade those guys if he beat them. Gaethje literally never uses his wrestling for MMA and people think he has something to offer Khabib, smh. No doubt when they fight and Gaethje gets whipped everyone talking about his wrestling credentials will say “ yeah he was a wrestler but he ever used it, so really Khabib hasn’t fought any wrestlers yet”.
I would not downgrade any of those guys, I've gone on to say many times that alverez is one of the greatest lws of all time same with henderson. I wouldn't detract from them if khabib had beaten them. He'd have all the juice in my eyes if he could.

His record,His pedigree, hasn't popped . Because you listen to fan boy media ts

RDA has a weak ground game?

Atrocious comparison lol.

Khabib dominates top LWs.

Lee who got beat by Al twice ? Seriously? Ridiculous.

Back