If you are not a fan of Colby, you are not a true MMA fan......

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
The man has a great record of 15-1 with nearly half by way of submission or knockout. He also has a fighting style with a lot of activity, attempting 515 strikes against Lawler showing great cardio and volume. He brings it everytime.

People criticise his pillowfists but then why doesn't any fighter walk him down? Because he has deceptive power and great wrestling, his TD accuracy is better than even Khabib's at 51% compared to Khabib at 47%. Look at his fight against Maia, does Maia look like he got hit by pillowfists?

103768801.jpg

This is also a guy who doesn't cut a lot of weight and fights at his natural weight class and Sherdog hates a fighter who has a massive size advantage, so Colby deserves respect for that. He could easily cut to 155 and be elite there if he really dedicated himself.

He also makes an effort to promote himself unlike a lot of fighters who cry to the UFC about a lack of promotion. He took initiative and has become one of the most entertaining personalities in the sport. Maybe he's not as good at trash talking like Chael, but he is improving and brings it in terms of talk and in the cage.

Colby is not the hero we deserve, he's the hero we need.

If you are not a fan of Colby, you are not a true MMA fan.

Colby bless!

I guess im not a true fan then. Colby is the most cringy, douchebagiest(yes I made that up) moron when he opens his mouth. Its like he is reading a script that was written by some 2nd grader with a piss poor attitude. Dude can fight, ill give him that but he should shut up and he'd have more fans. However, now people will for sure tune in, in hopes that he loses. Kind of like Conor but on a much much smaller scale.

If you don't like arm-punching cringelords you aren't a true fan?

<36>

Its just sad, but 100% his fault that his wrestling accomplishments are long forgotten and his MMA talent is dismissed by the majority of the MMA community (and rightfully so) bc he decided to become a character, not a fighter. People watch MMA to get rid of the WWF bullshit, and he's bringing to our living rooms.

You’re a fan of all loud mouths because in reality you are a manlet who’s extremely insecure with himself

Khabib Bless

Did Kobe pay you 15$ to post this?

if Colby was genuinely an asshole and not like a lot of people cashing in on the trump train for buzz and money, I'd still think he was a cornball.

Colby sucks and I'm a true MMA fan.

Come get some.

Got to give the guy some respect....he is winning at the highest level and is generating interest in his fights.

The response to this thread is what I expected if I'm being honest.

I like Colby but he is not going to beat Usman IMO but I know if he loses, he is going to get destroyed by the fans. Haters gonna haters.

But his persona is all for our entertainment and he brings it every time.

Colby is a true fighter that deserves to be respected.

Shame on all of you.

A true MMA fan appreciates what fighters do in the cage, you don't need to be a Colby fan to appreciate his capabilities in the cage.

You can let him be your hero.

I'm a real fan - I respect his skill - but his talk does not match his fighting style. He talks like he is some killer when he a wall-n-stall fighter who bores the hell out of everyone.

Throw in his dumb persona and you have what you have. A boring ass fighter who no one cares about but talks like he is the show when he's at best the opening credits to the actual show.

If you don't like what I like, you must be dumb!
Stop liking what I don't like! WAHHHH

You’re a fan of all loud mouths because in reality you are a manlet who’s extremely insecure with himself

Khabib Bless

Well. As strong as he is, Khabib is a manlet too.

The man has a great record of 15-1 with nearly half by way of submission or knockout. He also has a fighting style with a lot of activity, attempting 515 strikes against Lawler showing great cardio and volume. He brings it everytime.

People criticise his pillowfists but then why doesn't any fighter walk him down? Because he has deceptive power and great wrestling, his TD accuracy is better than even Khabib's at 51% compared to Khabib at 47%. Look at his fight against Maia, does Maia look like he got hit by pillowfists?

103768801.jpg

This is also a guy who doesn't cut a lot of weight and fights at his natural weight class and Sherdog hates a fighter who has a massive size advantage, so Colby deserves respect for that. He could easily cut to 155 and be elite there if he really dedicated himself.

He also makes an effort to promote himself unlike a lot of fighters who cry to the UFC about a lack of promotion. He took initiative and has become one of the most entertaining personalities in the sport. Maybe he's not as good at trash talking like Chael, but he is improving and brings it in terms of talk and in the cage.

Colby is not the hero we deserve, he's the hero we need.

If you are not a fan of Colby, you are not a true MMA fan.

Colby bless!
lol if you think colby walks at 170 your dumb ( cejudo walks at 165 ) ... the dude has a very low body fat and is pretty muscular there s no way he can make 155.

But I agree on the rest, the dude is hell of a fighter, he is the real BMF in WW with usman

Damn guess I'm not a real fan, anyone want an old ass account?

Back