Dillon Danis wants to end bullying

Wonderful human being.

he should talk to his pall Conor..

Mr. Troll himself is trying to end bullying? Lmao

Shame how misty-eyed and sensitive ol' Potatohead is now that he got trolled for being dumped <45>

He can begin with his bestfriend

th

Hopefully someone recognizes the idiots in the vids and they get what's coming

Kid in the second video took those shots well. Great chin.

That's some sick shit though, people can be so cruel.
Hope karma teaches them all a lesson.

Edit - multiple people saying the second video was a willing participant of some low-bow gang initiation. If true, obviously changes the dynamic. Kid still showed a good chin and didn't crumple. Future UFC champ.

Last edited:
Respect to that kid for taking that beating. He can take it, he'll go far when he learns how to dish it out.

I think Dillon is just an idiot. That doesn’t look like he was getting bullied to me. That looks like a gang initiation. They let him take off his glasses and they even had the bandanas on the wrist.

2nd video was sickening to watch. Kids can be pretty cruel.

Great head movement too... kid has potential

Wow what the hell. That first vid is crazy. What was that guy thinking? Gonna see some charges from that one possibly.

What's the story behind these videos? That first one looks like a girl with no gear on getting boxed up by a sadistic coach in some third world country.

Then there's 5 pussies beating up on a smaller kid, and he just walks away practically unscathed.

What he should do is find out what school that is and have Aleksander Emelianenko hold a closed-door focus group with the
I think Dillon is just an idiot. That doesn’t look like he was getting bullied to me. That looks like a gang initiation. They let him take off his glasses and they even had the bandanas on the wrist.
Oh my bad, it's all fine then.

<Huh2>

Back