Did Adesanya just buy a lambo with his Reebok money?

LoneLynx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hopefully it's only rented, otherwise it's pretty sad, not quite as sad as Derrick Lewis buying a lambo and calling it the "greatest day of his life", but still pretty sad. He'll need an intervention soon or he'll be broke by age 40. I wish the UFC forced all PPV healdiners to watch the "Broke" ESPN documentary before writing them a large check.

How much does it cost?

Yeah it can def be dangerous when a fighter like Izzy gets money, remember in his mind he is gonna make tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars in his career so this probably make sense to him.

"Meet #Kurama ...the chakra this beast possesses is waaay too much for most to handle.
I am the #jinchuriki that has been cursed to have him sealed within me. I’m not lucky, I’m blessed
#naruto #ninetails #hokag"

NERD!!!!!

For his next fight he should Naruto run to the cage.
tenor.gif

I forgot this guy was a narutard haha. I love that show to though. I grew up on Naruto as opposed to DBZ. I guess Naruto is my Shounen show. I know these days it’s My Hero Academia and/or Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer). My brother is a One Piece and DBZ guy.

Is that a Lambo? It doesn't look nearly ugly enough to be one

Looks like a McLaren 720

Hopefully it's only rented, otherwise it's pretty sad, not quite as sad as Derrick Lewis buying a lambo and calling it the "greatest day of his life", but still pretty sad. He'll need an intervention soon or he'll be broke by age 40. I wish the UFC forced all PPV healdiners to watch the "Broke" ESPN documentary before writing them a large check.

No, no, no.....the one he would buy would be hot pink.

That is a useless vehicle.

You can buy a few luxury trucks which actually serve a purpose with that money

2019-sierra-1500-denali-details-tailgate-19PGSR00663.jpg

Why i'm sure BJ had his driver drive him home in his Lambo after he got knocked out by that dude on the street.

That’s a McLaren, but still... Very expensive.
Yeah, I think you're right.

Good call.

I'm trying to look for the exact model but yes McLaren cars are very good and very expensive.

Yeah the post a few posts above is correct, it's a McLaren 720S.

720S_Front_on_driving_shot.jpg

Back