Lol Ali Abdelaziz has worse stand up than CM Punk.

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And then get's owned on the ground.

This guy plays a pretty good tough guy though.

he did better then i expected

There are plenty reasons to shit on Ali, but losing to a veteran like Uno in your fourth pro fight isn't.

I don't like him, but he would murder any untrained guy that isn't way bigger.. which is 90% of Sherdoggers.

I don't like him, but he would murder any untrained guy that isn't way bigger.. which is 90% of Sherdoggers.
Well he’s not talking shit about and acting tough to untrained guys. He is repeatedly talking shit about active fighters.

He has continued training btw, so his overall mma game has probably gotten better, even though he doesn't compete. You can laugh all you want, but he would whoop your ass in real life.

who gives a fuck ? the dude is a multi millionaire now, not every body is made to fight, he certainly isn't, he is made to still money, and he has a lot of success

He has continued training btw, so his overall mma game has probably gotten better, even though he doesn't compete. You can laugh all you want, but he would whoop your ass in real life.
plus he is on all the PEDs in the market ...

Im sure Ali’s grappling is solid by now. Hes a bjj black belt that trains with dagestanis a lot.

Back