Ryan Hall or Kron Gracie ?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who is the more skilled MMA fighter and will win more fights in the UFC?

Ryan Hall.

But I'd like to see them fight each other.

Hall, Kron doesn't last in the UFC, He will be back to Rizin by mid year 2020

Hall has much better stand-up and has much better entries to initiate grappling. Kron's chin and gastank seem pretty incredible though.

Kron willingly took more damage in his last fight than Hall has in his 12 fight pro career. Guy was fighting with a Diaz game plan without any of the striking ability. I'll take Hall via game planning and having decent kicks

Expect Kron to look worse with each UFC bout as a result of competing under actual drug testing.

Hall, Kron doesn't last in the UFC, He will be back to Rizin by mid year 2020

people are really getting down on Kron...but the guy lasted, didn't wilt...never gave up...he showed alot of heart....and he actually landed some good strikes on cub, who has 5x as many fights...Kron needs to work on a few different things, but I feel he can get a lot better...take a guy like sage northcut...that guy had all the fancy moves, but he had zero heart, zero chin, zero toughness...Kron has all that and more...he's lacking in experience. I mean how long has he had to really work on his boxing..he's been doing bjj his whole life....he needs to work on his takedowns...not just clinching for takedowns...needs to move his head more...he will definitely improve...

people are really getting down on Kron...but the guy lasted, didn't wilt...never gave up...he showed alot of heart....and he actually landed some good strikes on cub, who has 5x as many fights...Kron needs to work on a few different things, but I feel he can get a lot better...take a guy like sage northcut...that guy had all the fancy moves, but he had zero heart, zero chin, zero toughness...Kron has all that and more...he's lacking in experience. I mean how long has he had to really work on his boxing..he's been doing bjj his whole life....he needs to work on his takedowns...not just clinching for takedowns...needs to move his head more...he will definitely improve...

Dude, you're out of control with the ellipses.

Ryan Hall is good.

Kron Gracie is mediocre.

Let’s see this fight. Kron is game. He should spend sometime with gsps wrestling guys. The Diaz brothers never had takedowns but had striking and other ways to get down. Kron doesn’t have the length for their style. Not a team that will maximize his game. If he could develop a good double leg, he’d be far more dangerous.

Hall, from what I have seen his striking is better and his takedowns are too.

They should fight for sure......hoping Rickson implements a no striking clause so we can see these two cats forced to grapple.

Back