Why is steroid testing still a thing?

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
99% of professional athletes are or were on steroids at some point, it's not to gain an advantage, its simply to level the playing field, if you want to be competitive at the highest level at any sport you need to take some sort of ped, also how the fuck do fighters train 2-3 times a day hard without steroids, it is simply impossible for your body to sustain that type of stress if you're natural, try training 3 times a day for a week and report back with your findings. Big waste of money if you ask me, all your favorite sport icons are on roids, Usain Bolt, Ronaldo, Anthony Joshua, Wilder, GSP... the list goes on. Let them roid the fuck out, it makes things more interesting for the fans.

The health aspect is a genuine concern, not only is it dangerous for their opponents, but it is also dangerous for said individual taking such drugs.

, try training 3 times a day for a week and report back with your findings.
All Sherdoggers train 3 times (at least) a day. Where you been bro?

I'm doing leg presses as I'm posting this..

By roiding you choose to force your opponents to come to a level playing field that's unhealthy. It's as simple as that.

Because there are sensitive people that get triggered by the acronym PEDs and have nightmares about them

So because everybody is doing it, it should be legal...

fuck all side effects and what not

The health aspect is a genuine concern, not only is it dangerous for their opponents, but it is also dangerous for said individual taking such drugs.

Not as dangerous as punching and getting punched in the head.

All Sherdoggers train 3 times (at least) a day. Where you been bro?

I'm doing leg presses as I'm posting this..
Can confirm this to be true, @Reach4theSky is super jacked in person, probably has 1% body fat, I seen him.. never skipped leg day, facts. Just a good ole fashioned jacked sherdogger.

It is dangerous to be repeatedly punched in the head, I guess big government should just ban MMA to protect fighters from themselves

PEDs, including steroids and HGH, should be mandatory and administered free of charge to fighters at the UFC performance institute.

No you are wrong only the ones who have been caught have ever took them

the negative health effects of steroids have been so blown out of proportion is crazy...to quote a bodybuilding well known strength expert.."if steroids are killing all these athletes, show me the bodies" fact is, steroids do not kill anyone....the main stream media loves to use scare tactics and you seem to be falling for it...yes, steroids can cause some side effects...it can raise blood pressure...but that is through test aromatizing to estrogon...and there are ways of stopping that....very simple things you can do, that eliminate pretty much any negative side effect of steroids....

and before you try and name people that have died, through what you claim will be steroids...prove to me, that steroids did the killing...most of those guys have died, did tons of recreational drugs...steroids don't kill anyone, they never have....

you can look at guys that have done steroids for decades and decades and are alive and healthy and older....arnold, sly stallone, even vince mcmahon...the guy was wrestling steve auston at like 70...he was jacked to hell...he's been doing steroids almost his entire adult life...how are these guys alive and healthy? why, cause steroids do not kill you...they never have...

the negative health effects of steroids have been so blown out of proportion is crazy...to quote a bodybuilding well known strength expert.."if steroids are killing all these athletes, show me the bodies" fact is, steroids do not kill anyone....the main stream media loves to use scare tactics and you seem to be falling for it...yes, steroids can cause some side effects...it can raise blood pressure...but that is through test aromatizing to estrogon...and there are ways of stopping that....very simple things you can do, that eliminate pretty much any negative side effect of steroids....

and before you try and name people that have died, through what you claim will be steroids...prove to me, that steroids did the killing...most of those guys have died, did tons of recreational drugs...steroids don't kill anyone, they never have....
I didn’t roids because I was scared my balls would shrivel up and fall off. So Overeeem hasn’t had real sex in a decade at least

Ts is a dick pill bros fan lol

Both Anderson Silva and Jones tested multiple times for steroids and history will remember them as cheat. Nice try covering their steroids scandal.

They're all on gear. The naivety of some of my close friends baffles me, not a single one of them is even suspicious of Anthont Joshua being enhanced. He is 6ft 4, 18stone and has like 3% body fat. Ha ha

Back