Where are Kevin Lee's fans?

75% of them are at the Lee residence probably.

I find it hard to believe that he actually has any fans.

Lee isn't that bad but he's not a guy that ever really HAD a sizable fan base?

Over here, I like Lee but he's a top 5 fighter at best.

Shoot me.

Numerous Sherdoggers until the Raging Al fight, labelled him Khabib's kryptonite..

<36>

I'm still a fan, though I no longer think he's champ material.

Guy doesn't shy away from tough fights at least.

kevin lee has no fans, Fighter Kevin Lee on the other hand...

513665765_1280x720.jpg

Lee isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, but I'm a fan of his willingness to take on anybody regardless of weight and perceived name value. In an era where a lot of fighters try to move up the ranks while strategically avoiding certain opponents, it's certainly refreshing to see someone who actually wants to test themselves against the best competition, whether or not the opponent is a big name. Lee wanting to fight Makhachev is the perfect example considering how many other fighters have been ducking him recently.

Lee isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, but I'm a fan of his willingness to take on anybody regardless of weight and perceived name value. In an era where a lot of fighters try to move up the ranks while strategically avoiding certain opponents, it's certainly refreshing to see someone who actually wants to test themselves against the best competition, whether or not the opponent is a big name. Lee wanting to fight Makhachev is the perfect example considering how many other fighters have been ducking him recently.

You could say that and honestly Lee's not a punk he takes hard fights but his mouth gets ahead of him most of the time

I'm a fan of Lee.

His striking is too basic, and his cardio isn't there to be the Top Dog though.

MMA is better with him than without him still.

Most Kevin Lee fans forgot about him with the success Izzy is having.

I'm not seeing the connection. Is this a racial thing?
I was thinking more on the lines of attitude and cringe, not surprised you automatically had to assume it was race related.

I like him more than Khabib and Conor.

Back