Kevin Lee: "Weight to me, isn't even a factor going into this fight"

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Confirmed, Kevin Lee is going to miss weight.

@9:55

Didn’t he struggle to make 170lbs in his last fight with RDA?

This fight is at LW...

the dude weighted 184 on fight night against tony, he has no business in 155 ... he is going to gass bad after the first takedown defense ...

if he looks good at weigh ins I will definitely be putting a bet on Lee. This is a huge step up in competition for Gregor and it's only a 3 rounder.

That being said, I don't see how this isn't a tough weight cut. He struggled making weight previously at 155 and he obviously put on some mass for the RDA fight.

Has any fighter ever cried about weight more? You're just not good enough, not everyone can be.

Lee is always exhausted and totally done at mid way point in round 2, same at LW and WW. I only think the weight cut again is gonna make it even worse. I won't be surprised if Lee wins round 1 against Gillespie but totally blows his wad and loses 2-1 decision

Didn’t he struggle to make 170lbs in his last fight with RDA?

This fight is at LW...
He moved to WW saying his body can't make LW anymore. That was less than a year ago.

Now he's moving back to LW because he says his body is telling him it's better fit for 155lbs.

I'm a fan of his, but he talks more shit than anyone I've seen.

Lee is always exhausted and totally done at mid way point in round 2, same at LW and WW. I only think the weight cut again is gonna make it even worse. I won't be surprised if Lee wins round 1 against Gillespie but totally blows his wad and loses 2-1 decision
He looked good for the full 5 against Barboza. But he controlled that entire fight.

Lee’s issue is pace. He’s a steamroller. If he can’t roll over you, he breaks down.

Fighter Kevin Lee can weigh what he wants.

Lee’s issue is pace. He’s a steamroller. If he can’t roll over you, he breaks down.
I think he's a front-runner too. He comes off like he has confidence issues when things don't go his way, and he allows that to drain him of his energy.

I'm not really sold on Gregor either

If this can could take his back, Lee definitely could

Yeah, Lee has performed like an absolute beast on the ground. But he hasn't fought any wrestler like Gregor yet.

You think he could get the better of the grappling?

the dude weighted 184 on fight night against tony, he has no business in 155 ... he is going to gass bad after the first takedown defense ...
Any more info on that? not saying is fake, others like Pettis have bounced back up to 175 range on fight night, just looking for information on Tony as well, considering he is one of those "im 200lbs" type that fights at LW.

Any more info on that? not saying is fake, others like Pettis have bounced back up to 175 range on fight night, just looking for information on Tony as well, considering he is one of those "im 200lbs" type that fights at LW.
he admitted it on joe rogan podcast

I'm reserving judgement until I see him on fight week, I see that he has been training out of Canada with Zahabi and GSP, so you better believe he will be conditioned.

Gregor is a really underrated fighter and I think this will be his breakout fight.

Fighter Kevin Lee fixing to get steamrolled by Cardio Goat Gillespie.

This dude had a pretty big hype train awhile back.

Back