Usman vs Covington will end up like Khabib vs McGregor

Poids Moyen

Mussels
Banned
Reaction score
I have a feeling things will turn out pretty bad after or maybe even before the fight...
In a lighter KhabibvsMcGregoresque way.
The whole Ali Abdel-Aziz crew will be there.
Colby has what, two bodyguards ?
I'm with the lone wolf here, despite his stupid gimmick.
191014041622561829.jpg

At least Colby doesn't need to call the police because they are already there.

It's going to be fun watching Colby get wrecked. Not as fun as watching Conor get wrecked, but still fun..

First time I've ever been excited to see a fight with either of these two blankets

nah usman and colby are both fake gangsters ... conor and khabib whether you like them or not have some balls on them

All depends on who wins...Colby wins theres gonna be utter chaos (no pun intended). Marty wins and I think no problems. So I'm certainly expecting chaos.

Usman isn’t the kind of guy to do a flying kick at someone’s corner after a fight. He’s pretty bland and normal.

Just look at Khabib in the background smirking away at how Kamaru is tearing into a terrified Colby-the twitter warrior.
I honestly believe that he isn't scared when he gets to the cage, but I do think his street fighting isn't what he's comfortable at so i really think he gets alittle scared. I am not a Colby hater nor a supporter, I just don't listen to him bc he sounds like he's reading off a script, but he's a bad dude when he gets in the octagon. I really think he has as good a chance as anyone to be the champ for a good while. Crazy cardio, awesome wrestling, stand-up isn't great but it definitely got better, and he seems to have a solid chin. Kinda just like Usman so this fight is serious

Back