Imagine what Max Holloway would do to Kron...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sheesh. This ain't no game fellas.

stop shitting on Kron jeeeeeeez you guys are pathetic. he showed a lot of heart.

stop shitting on Kron jeeeeeeez you guys are pathetic. he showed a lot of heart.

Nah, fuck him. Walking around like he's some silent killer. Nobody likes the Gracie family. Sick of them thinking we gotta bow down to their shit.

Max would get subbed immediately. He couldn't even handle Conrad's ground game.

Yeah, having wacthed the Holloway-Ortega fight (where Max absolutely destroyed a big-sized bjj guy who actually hits damn hard) and the Swanson-Kron fight... it would potentially be a massacre.

Kron is a can who is very good at jiu jitsu

He needs to train other aspects of fighting or he will always get dominated by anyone decent

Imagine Max Holloway against Stipe Miocic, right guise? XD What a manlet and shitty fighter.

what a dumb thread, you can do this to any fighter. It was Kron's second UFC bout you fucking salty haters.

imagine what aldo would do to kron
Imagine what Edgar would do to kron
Imagine what Volkonvski would to do kron
Imagine what ortega would do to kron
Imagine what Zombie would do to kron

Imagine what literally any top 15 FW would do to kron.

Guys, I have a question.
If you had the choice to be black belt level in 2 disciplines, and very shitty in others (like 6 months of training), which ones would you pick ?
MT and BJJ or MT and wrestling, or wrestling and bjj ?
I think the boxing and bjj Diaz bro's approach isn't that good as you can definitely get fucked on the feet by someone using his legs and you Don't have the wrestling to take him down.
If I were Kron, I would drop a lot of boxing and put in a huge amount of wrestling training.
Of course, as a blue belt hobbyist and a former amateur boxer with a 2-1 record, I'm fuckin nobody to judge a world class athlete like him, but he is just not a striker, he just sucks at it, he looks like he has been boxing for 6 months, and yet he has been training actively in mma for more than 4 years.

My guess is that it would look similar to what he did to Ortega, who might have better standup...so, yeah, Kron isnt ready for Max, or other top FW's.

Imagine Max Holloway against Stipe Miocic, right guise? XD What a manlet and shitty fighter.

what a dumb thread, you can do this to any fighter. It was Kron's second UFC bout you fucking salty haters.
Imagine what Ngannou would do to Zhang.

Actually don't...

lol kron apologists. you know what ts is saying IS NOTHING like that at all.

The punch volume Max would put out and damage he would cause to Kron face would be savage

He did a number on Ortega who has better striking than Kron

Look we know there are levels to this and Kron is elite BJJ but he would cop way to much damage fighting someone like Max

And is it worth it for Kron his reputation his health I say no

But you have to respect fighters but I'm not sure if he has learnt anything from getting beat up by Cub going out there saying he thinks he won the fight etc etc

Kron is a can who is very good at jiu jitsu

He needs to train other aspects of fighting or he will always get dominated by anyone decent

He should focus on wrestling and drop a lot of boxing.
He is just not a born striker and you can't become a UFC top 10 level striker by starting in you early 30's.
However, he is a born grappler, and has been training since the day he was born. In addition to that, he already is a bb in judo, so he is no stranger to taking people down. I think he could become a pretty decent wrestler very quick.And then he would become a real threat to anyone.
He shouldn't make the same mistakes as Ronda, thinking he's a striker or what. Kron, listen to Edgy Brah

Imagine what DC would’ve done to Jon Jones on Jon’s 6th fight?

The last thing on Max’s mind is some dude with 6 fights. So why would fans even entertain that?

Hopefully Kron will look at this defeat and be honest with himself in terms of his weaknesses. I’d say fuck the Diaz bro’s. Go wrestle somewhere like Maia.

Back